Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan's chin battle tested as well as Maidana's skills...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan's chin battle tested as well as Maidana's skills...

Khan showed he has a solid chin in the Maidana fight which a lot of you questioned. A lot of us also thought if Khan could hold up he would outclass Maidana but Maidana proved us wrong. He came very close to knocking out Khan and I think it's time we give these two warriors their respect. Maidana clearly is a top 140 pounder and not the bum with power a lot of you thought he was. Also Khan is not a glass jaw fighter as a lot us presumed. Let's show our respect to these two great warriors who gave us a great war unlike Ortiz who would have quit had he been in the ring with either of the two.

ortiz

with that said Khan has no business putting Mayweather's name in his mouth.Their names should not be put together. Mayweather would beat the **** out of Amir and ruin him.
    Last edited by Hi-Dro; 12-12-2010, 10:01 PM.

yes , he defintely passed that test.....no one is beating khan at 140...

Comment

I don't think Khan showed anything last night other than his inability to stick to a gameplan after getting hit hard, and that his defense is terrible. He was supposed to beat Maidana. And he ended up running for his life. He doesn't get brownie points for running a marathon against a guy who's slow and predictable with his punch output. Just because someone hits hard doesn't make them a threat.

Comment

I think its one of those fights where both boxers come out with the reputations enhanced. Khan proved the chin doubters wrong and Maidana showed he is more than just a crude slugger. Great fight.

Comment

Working...
        X