No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook's Ankle Hurt, I Requested 3-4 Week Bump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook's Ankle Hurt, I Requested 3-4 Week Bump

Kell Brook's world title fight against IBF champion Devon Alexander will have to be rescheduled after the Briton picked up an ankle injury. The original January 19 date is now likely to come too soon for the unbeaten welterweight from Sheffield, with promoter Eddie Hearn in talks with his counterparts Golden Boy Promotions for a switch.

[Click Here To Read More]

thats a shame. looking forward to this fight

Comment

that sucks.

Comment

I feel his pain. I hurt my ankle few days ago. Sucks.

Comment

I'm tired of double and triple headers getting ruined because guys are either getting hurt, or looking for ways out of a fight.

Im sure Kell isn't by any means, ducking Alexander, but sheesh dude...dont be so hard on your body in camp. There's a difference between pushing yourself and pushing the envelope.

Hopefully this card wont get cancelled all together. I was hoping to see Kell make his US debut.

Comment

I never want to see any boxer get hurt and have to postpone a fight, but I'm glad this prevents another HBO/Showtime head-to-head battle on the same night. Hopefully they can get this rescheduled quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
              I was hoping to see Kell make his US debut.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                I'm tired of double and triple headers getting ruined because guys are either getting hurt, or looking for ways out of a fight.

Im sure Kell isn't by any means, ducking Alexander, but sheesh dude...dont be so hard on your body in camp. There's a difference between pushing yourself and pushing the envelope.

Hopefully this card wont get cancelled all together. I was hoping to see Kell make his US debut.
                Injury, twists and sprains can happen with the slightest of movements. This is their full time job, for hours and hours, everyday...it happens

Comment

I've been hearing the injury is bogus and Brook just needed more time to get ready. Wouldn't be suprised if it's true as the date has come quick.

Comment

This guy knows he has no chance against Devon.

Comment

Working...
                    X