No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Still IBF Champ, Must Face Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Still IBF Champ, Must Face Zab Judah

The International Boxing Federation has decided that Lamont Peterson will keep the organization’s Junior Welterweight title, which he won from Amir Khan on December 10, 2011. The organization’s decision is based on the findings reported by an independent physician, certified in internal medicine and endocrinology, retained by the IBF to review Peterson’s medical records in relation to the information disclosed in the VADA report released this past May.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh well. Hopefully Judah shows up and takes that title from Peterson. I wish Peterson was getting a year ban at least.

Comment

man i hope zab wins this one #WAR ZAB

Comment

No one has received more opportunities than Judah...he should be one of his eras greatest by now

Comment

Zab isn't winning anything. He has the "quitting" gene in him. Let's not forget that people.

Comment

Peterson was tested a month after his fail. He seemed to cycle off fully. He started training in december so i suspect was when he used that ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Oh well. Hopefully Judah shows up and takes that title from Peterson. I wish Peterson was getting a year ban at least.
              I think that can still happen, he still has to go before Nevada at some point and explain himself. They may not be as understanding as the IBF.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                The man was just vindicated, give him a break.

Comment

only in boxing can you get caught cheating and still keep your world title.

Comment

IBF "we don't mind proven drugs cheats winning our belt while on PEDs, we will even let them keep our belt until they serve there suspension"

Berto vs Peterson is in the pipe line.

Comment

Working...
                    X