• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just rewatched dazed and confused

**** took me to back in the day

Gotta love those redheads man..

Comment

Not seen this film for about 8 years. It defined a lot of my youth and I have lost my DVD if it. Gonna download it now, and give it a watch

In my top 5 of all time.

Comment

Instant classic. I think everyone who sees this movie kind of wishes they lived back in these times.

Comment

"That's what I love about them high school girls... They get older, I stay the same age" - Wooderson

If it wasn't for this movie, Matthew McConaughey would have been nothing. That character influenced me growing up. lol

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Instant classic. I think everyone who sees this movie kind of wishes they lived back in these times.
          I've talked to older peeps who were teens in the 70s, and they love this movie. They say it's spot on how it was back in those times. At least in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
            "That's what I love about them high school girls... They get older, I stay the same age" - Wooderson

If it wasn't for this movie, Matthew McConaughey would have been nothing. That character influenced me growing up. lol

I've talked to older peeps who were teens in the 70s, and they love this movie. They say it's spot on how it was back in those times. At least in Texas.
            That would be the only era I would like to visit America in. As a kid I used to pray I live there. Now.... I'd rather go to hell unfortunately.

Comment

Dazed and Confused and almost famous

Comment

I haven't seen Dazed and Confused, I fail

I did see Almost Famous, thought it was OK.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  I haven't seen Dazed and Confused, I fail

I did see Almost Famous, thought it was OK.
                  Make an effort to see this film.

I can relate to every scene, brilliant stuff, easy in my top 5.

Question though.. Why did Herschfelder leave that tasty blonde at the school disco to go with that prick and his goony mate. The fact that fatty Herschfelder had game always inspired me at school. So much to the point that it gave me the confidence to get with girls that were even more beautiful than my aspirations!

Me and me pals even recreated the bowling ball through the car window ****...except we used an old pc monitor, and the car was a mates sisters Fiat Brava, and I stalled it 3 times getting it out of the drive, and it was such a buzz to do my first "real" crime.

Comment

Whats's really sad is that now I'm sat here doing coke instead of weed, and if I go outside I might get stabbed by a gang of chavs.

Only 15 years since I've seen this film, but Britain has changed massively... for the worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X