Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr. appreciation thread!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jr. appreciation thread!!!!!!

This goes out to the hard core Jones fans who still think he has enough in the tank to beat a truly elite, Joe Calzaghe!!!!!

Throw down a post about how you came to know and love your favorite flamboyant athletic genius boxer from Pensacola, FL!

Please send the well wishes as if you are talking to Roy and I'm sure he will get it before the fight!

Good luck Roy, turn back the clocks for us hardcore fans! We love ya!

P.S. If a anti-Joneser comes in here, be sure to give em' more **** than they want to step in, like I will!
    Last edited by Chase8400; 10-17-2008, 04:14 PM.

Good Luck Roy...i hope Joe doesnt slap the **** out of you for 12 rounds

Comment

Not a major fan but still admire and respect all that he has achieved
      I think he beats Joe Calzaghe...

Super Roy Jones....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Not a major fan but still admire and respect all that he has achieved
        I think he beats Joe Calzaghe...

Super Roy Jones....
        Awesome, at least you know that he has contributed to the sport greatly even if you are not a fan!!!!!! Go Roy, make us proud!

Comment

This has been done, but I don't mind RJ gettin more than 1 appreciation thread. War Roy!

Comment

I guess the Jones fans are not out at this time, probably on the way home from work. I expect some serious posting going on soon, Go RJJ!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              This has been done, but I don't mind RJ gettin more than 1 appreciation thread. War Roy!
              I must've missed it! I agreed to make one after speaking to my boy Reedykulus! I want a custom avatar though, Reed!

Comment

Working...
              X