Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd "retire" in 2007 because he was shook by the 147 division heating up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Floyd fought people from smaller weight classes, JMM had to move up from 135 to 147.
    And who else was smaller than him? How many? And how many were bigger than him?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      And who else was smaller than him? How many? And how many were bigger than him?
      I just saw Larry's did haye's ko of chisora make vitali shook thread. so now I see why tunney made this thread and has over a dozen posts in it. He's getting back at Larry.

Thats really ****ing pathetic as hell.

Comment

• Great thread!!!! :aor:

Comment

• I think Floyd's hand problems had as much to do with his "retirement" than anything. Remember on the 24/7 for Hatton all the things he had to do to for his hands between fights, looked damn painful. Notice that he hasn't fought more than 1 time a year since then, and fought no one in 2008? That's why I don't believe all this talk about him fighting in May and September of this year, I don't think he can physically do it anymore.
          Sure there were some risky fights out there, but Floyd was at the point that he didn't have to fight anybody he didn't want to, he could have continued to fight the cherry picks he is fighting now and still made money...

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Great thread!!!! :aor:
            The poll result is clear.

Comment

• The poll result is clear.
              that we have 97 idiots on this site that don't like floyd..didn't need a poll for that did we

Comment

• As a FMJ fan, YES!!

There was Mosley, Paul Williams, Cotto, and May just didn't want to to deal with that, especially Paul Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  As a FMJ fan, YES!!

There was Mosley, Paul Williams, Cotto, and May just didn't want to to deal with that, especially Paul Williams.
                  You're a real boxing fan who isn't afraid to acknowledge the truth.

The people denying it are the silly Floyd nuthuggers.

Comment

• Warp and Cliff voted no.

/Thread.

Comment

• Congrats to any one who voted yes, you are accompanied by PAC BOY and Maniac

Comment

Working...
                      X