• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    now get off of my case............Rockin'
    you're not very bright.

Comment

Also....Props to the video guy for wearing the yamaka.

It's hard enough just being Jewish....but to publicly be a Republican as well. That's to be applauded.

Everyone knows that most Jews are with the Democrats/Liberals because they wanna be liked by the Anti-Semites and Jewish Conspiracy theorists who blame them for everything. As long as you appear to be with the party that favor's the poor and not the rich, you minimize that hate.

So props to the guy for being courages. Be proud of your Jewish Heritage and being Pro-Capitalist at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        you're not very bright.
        tell me how it is then if I'm wrong, you've made a brilliant argument so far. Your argument so far has been much like a kid on a playground just disagreeing...........Rockin'

Comment

"If the presidential election were decided by a national popular vote, in contrast, campaigns and parties would have a strong incentive to work to increase turnout everywhere."

Just a quote from wikepedia.................Rockin'

Comment

For reference look up Gore vs Bush in '88 I believe. Gore had the popular and Bush had the electoral. Who was the president 88-92? Case closed...........Rockin'

Comment

For reference look up Gore vs Bush in '88 I believe. Gore had the popular and Bush had the electoral. Who was the president 88-92? Case closed...........Rockin'
              My god....Rockin has solved the goverment.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                My god....Rockin has solved the goverment.
                no, I only proved you and piggy to be incorrect........Rockin'

Comment

So what is the electoral college system and how does it work?

Comment

Gore vs Bush (Jnr) was in 2000, when Gore took the popular vote and lost.

1988 was Bush (Snr) and Dukakis, clear Bush win.

Comment

[QUOTE=Exocet;12770009]Gore vs Bush (Jnr) was in 2000, when Gore took the popular vote and lost.

[QUOTE]

thankyou. placement of time and events is something I ended up having trouble with.

And Piggy, how could this happen if the popular vote trumps all? ..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X