Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-Canelo Demand is Growing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's choices are Pac, Martinez or Canelo. It should be a no brainer. The richest and the "easiest" of the 3.

Comment

FLoyd will duck Canelo, Mark my words

Comment

If Floyd can't get Pacquiao to fight I think he might fight Canelo next
        It's a good fight because both times he fought at 154 he looked small and a bit weak
        Canelo is definitely not the most skilled or experienced at that level but he has the power to hurt Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
          If Floyd can't get Pacquiao to fight I think he might fight Canelo next
          It's a good fight because both times he fought at 154 he looked small and a bit weak
          Canelo is definitely not the most skilled or experienced at that level but he has the power to hurt Floyd
          If Floyd can't get Pacquaio to fight? Where have you been the last year plus? I do believe it's the other way around.

As far as De La Hoya making this comment, seems like he's trying to sell the fight to Floyd more than actually stating it's likely to happen. Perhaps if everyone and their mother starts writing about it potentially happen and it promises big paydays it'll become more likely to actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            If Floyd can't get Pacquaio to fight? Where have you been the last year plus? I do believe it's the other way around.

As far as De La Hoya making this comment, seems like he's trying to sell the fight to Floyd more than actually stating it's likely to happen. Perhaps if everyone and their mother starts writing about it potentially happen and it promises big paydays it'll become more likely to actually happen.
            Is it ****?
            Pacquiao has turned down record paydays to fight,not Mayweather
            Trust me,if Pacquiao can beat Marquez you will see Mayweather try make the fight again
            Lets see how honest Pacquiao is about random testing and the smaller split then?Very easy to say he will when promoting his fight on espn but he seems to struggle with it when actually negotiating

Comment

I'd rather Mayweather stay at 154 and go after Martinez or Canelo. Both those guys have a better shot at beating him than any 147lber.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                FLoyd will duck Canelo, Mark my words
                Your screen name is fitting...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I'd rather Mayweather stay at 154 and go after Martinez or Canelo. Both those guys have a better shot at beating him than any 147lber.
                  I agree totally,unless he ages terribly all of a sudden I don't see any real challenge at 147
                  Sergio is the toughest and would love to see that fight
                  The one concern is when fighting Cotto and having no regard for dieting he still only came in at 151 for the weigh in and dropped to 147 the night of the fight
                  He really struggles to put on the weight,most likely cos his training focuses on speed
                  Unless he adds on a bit of muscle,Sergio will be very,very difficult

Comment

Can't hate on Alvarez for wanting the best.

Mayweather and Cotto fight at JMW while Martinez is MW. At least he's looking to fight guys in his weight class or above now.

That said, when Cotto beats Trout, Alvarez will fight him. Winner gets Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      I've said that for a few years now.

Comment

Working...
                      X