No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Dominates, Stops Vernon Paris In Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Dominates, Stops Vernon Paris In Nine

By Jake Donovan - Zab Judah refuses go away quietly, dominating previously unbeaten Vernon Paris en route to a ninth round stoppage in their 140 lb. title eliminator Saturday evening at the Aviator Sports & Events Center in Brooklyn, NY. [Click Here To Read More]

Notbadzab....

Comment

if zab wouldve fighted amir con like this he wouldve won !!!!!!!!!! there is no way con couldve tooken the punishment paris did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i guess Paris never heard of respect your elders lmao
        But good fight From Judah showed energy throughout the whole fight fought smart and still threw high volumes when he needed to.Paris just need to learn how to move and throw more seems like he was the one who was there for a paycheck

sidenote Freddy roach is boring to me like merchant on the commentary its not for him and good set of fights for nbc

Comment

It's always been mental with Judah or whether he can maintain the same intensity after getting hit, physically he's still the same. Great performance though, he started ripping right hooks and uppercuts in close, great footwork too, I doubt but am hopeful we see this same Zab Judah again.

Comment

Why can't Zab fight like this all the time? Footwork was great, lead left hand was scoring, combinations were crisp, got in and got out crazy fast. I know it was against Vernon Paris (who is a good young fighter) but Zab impressed me once again tonight. I hate saying that cause it's a set up to be let down again, but he boxed his behind off tonight, my hat off to him.

Comment

Zab looked great tonight! I don't see how so many people on this site were saying Paris was gonna whoop him!? Paris talked all that **** and got his @$$ schooled!

Comment

Zab looked utterly superb. I wish this basterd would always fight like this

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Why can't Zab fight like this all the time? Footwork was great, lead left hand was scoring, combinations were crisp, got in and got out crazy fast. I know it was against Vernon Paris (who is a good young fighter) but Zab impressed me once again tonight. I hate saying that cause it's a set up to be let down again, but he boxed his behind off tonight, my hat off to him.
                  I know man...

It was highlight material stuff throughout, I've always said Judah doesn't know what he's capable of

Comment

Zab looked amazing but I think a lot of people overrated Paris because of the Tim Coleman fight

Comment

Working...
                    X