No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Feeling More Appreciation From American Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Feeling More Appreciation From American Fans

Amir Khan says he feels more appreciated in the United States than Great Britain but is determined to win the hearts and minds of his own public.

[Click Here To Read More]

ppl dont kno who he is maybe after zab they will after zab beats khan that is lol

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      ppl dont kno who he is maybe after zab they will after zab beats khan that is lol
      go pluck your eyebrows....

Comment

If kahn wins the fight I'll give his respect but I'm hoping to see zab knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          go pluck your eyebrows....

BOOOOOOM!!! Head Shot!!!!

Comment

That's good for Khan,he is a good young fighter he deserves the appreciation for this fight...It should be a good one I can't wait..

Comment

i dont know why he is trying so hard to impress the british. Alot of people dont even see him as british. my mate says to me the other day, amir khan? does that sound like a british name to you?! does it fcuk!

personally i think he could go onto great things regardless of the british support. he isnt doing himself any favours tho by going to primetime. just sends out the message that he is a greedy ****.

Comment

That's why America is the place to be 

Comment

thats great..khan deserves it.......love tim too but he's looking like a duck right now....

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    i dont know why he is trying so hard to impress the british. Alot of people dont even see him as british. my mate says to me the other day, amir khan? does that sound like a british name to you?! does it fcuk!
                    That says more about their ignorance to be honest.

As much as he talks about the US fans being nice to him, his British support is his fanbase.

Comment

Working...
                    X