No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Maidana: No Confirmation of Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Maidana: No Confirmation of Mayweather Fight

Sebastian Contursi, advisor of WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana, says his side has not received any confirmation that WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. agreed to fight them on May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Maidana and British star Amir Khan are the two frontrunners to face Mayweather.

On Friday, Khan took to the social networks and complained that Mayweather made him waste his time by selecting Maidana for the May date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is getting tiresome. The media should stop playing along and ignore anything Mayweather related until an official announcement is made so he stops these diva games.

Comment

Fight announcement coming soon baby. Cant wait.

Comment

i was in the impression that cherry picking was an easy process. oh well...

Comment

Handled like an adult unlike the Khan side just *****ing and moaning every 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            i was in the impression that cherry picking was an easy process. oh well...
            Hard work, dedication baby. It takes time to pick out who truly presents the lesser threat. Keeping a 0 is not as easy as people think. A lot of blood, sweat and tears go into it.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised it Floyd scraped this May date and hold out for a better opponent to emerge for Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Hard work, dedication baby. It takes time to pick out who truly presents the lesser threat. Keeping a 0 is not as easy as people think. A lot of blood, sweat and tears go into it.
                Hey, everybody ain't good enough to fight the Adamas, Rosadas, and Stevens of the world every time out.

Comment

Mayweather still telling his team "BUT WHAT IF HE HITS ME?!?!"

Comment

Floyd is a time waster

Comment

Working...
                    X