Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are fans skeptic about testing in boxing because it might expose their fav fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are fans skeptic about testing in boxing because it might expose their fav fighter?

It really seems that way to me any comments on this?

maybe the klitschkos are the only ones that arent doing it
    thats why their fights are so boring

Comment

In before the Alts.

Comment

That's what it seems. They are scared to have their masters get exposed.

Comment

Of course they are, you must be oblivious to most of the faggots that roam this site.

Comment

Nobody is against better testing. It's not like fans can do anything about it if the authorities involved administer the proper testing. Fans object and the commission listen? That's just a bunch of nonsense. They can pretty much do whatever they want to do with or without the objection of fans.

What's wrong is when a group of immature dickriders only focus on one person just to make their hero look good. They keep a blind eye on others. That's evil.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Nobody is against better testing. It's not like fans can do anything about it if the authorities involved administer the proper testing. Fans object and the commission listen? That's just a bunch of nonsense. They can pretty much do whatever they want to do with or without the objection of fans.

What's wrong is when a group of immature dickriders only focus on one person just to make their hero look good. They keep a blind eye on others. That's evil.

Instead of participating in your crusade of "Let the commission do their jobs. Floyd's not the commission"; why not just say "Ok guys; Manny's been cheating, but he's not the only one cheating"; and just leave it at that?

Why advocate all trolls for the past 2 and a half years and troll yourself?

Why not just admit that he was on some shiiit, but say he's not the only one.

Comment

Well thats the only reason i would think most were initially against the whole idea of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teri View Post
                  It really seems that way to me any comments on this?
                  I think this was the best post I have ever read on this site.

Comment

Working...
                  X