No announcement yet.

Mares vs De Leon will steal the show come May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares vs De Leon will steal the show come May 4

I'm calling it right now...Mares will make a statement, these two will steal the show!

Donaire's pussy ass will duck Abner Mares even more after this.

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    I'm calling it right now...Mares will make a statement, these two will steal the show!
    He may win but he isn't making a statement, if anything I think it'd be a good idea to put a good chunk on PDL. We're talking about a small SBW with decent power at best in Abner Mares, gonna root for Mares but this is too dangerous a fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      He may win but he isn't making a statement, if anything I think it'd be a good idea to put a good chunk on PDL. We're talking about a small SBW with decent power at best in Abner Mares, gonna root for Mares but this is too dangerous a fight for him.
      You're right, but Abner has pretty much passed every test put in front of him so far. One thing for sure though....FIREWORKS!

Comment

It will be the most exciting fight by far.

Only thing that could rival it is if they get Kirkland-Angulo 2 on there.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          It will be the most exciting fight by far.

Only thing that could rival it is if they get Kirkland-Angulo 2 on there.
          This would be the best time to have the rematch. Look for Kirkland to pass on it though.

Comment

You're right, but Abner has pretty much passed every test put in front of him so far. One thing for sure though....FIREWORKS!
            i'm a fan of mares but his fights don't excite me and most of his big fights are close.mares is the better fighter but ponce does seem to be the bigger man

Comment

If Mares beats PDL, (which I hope he does), maybe he can get the support of his fellow Mexican fanbase. Because He's by far the most accomplished Mexican fighter right now behind the great JMM. For his age, the things he's done are amazing & he deserves the support.

I'm going to find myself in a bit of a bind, unless Mikey moves up, because both are my fave fighters under lightweight.

Comment

This would be the best time to have the rematch. Look for Kirkland to pass on it though.
                I hope so.

Angulo has been mentioned for the card by GBP. Kirkland is available, wants fights.

What better way to rematch Angulo on one of the biggest cards of the year?

If they make Santa Cruz-Moreno, it won't steal the show but it will also be a great clash of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  If Mares beats PDL, (which I hope he does), maybe he can get the support of his fellow Mexican fanbase. Because He's by far the most accomplished Mexican fighter right now behind the great JMM. For his age, the things he's done are amazing & he deserves the support.

I'm going to find myself in a bit of a bind, unless Mikey moves up, because both are my fave fighters under lightweight.
                  mares big fights at bantamweight are mostly contraversial wins with the low blows and what not and mares needs to stay away from mikey because mikey would make mares look real bad

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

He's Golden Boy's only homegrown champion. I'm shocked he isn't as popular as he should be. He's got the same curse as JMM...except Mares is being overshadowed by overrated Mexican divas (Canelo and Chavez Jr)

Abner Mares is more skilled and is actually a proven champion unlike them two brats. I hope he comes out the shadows soon cause this kid has all the tools to be the next Mexican star of boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X