Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a bit chubby, not obese or anything.

And I think you miscounted the points, you only gave me 9000 silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      He's a bit chubby, not obese or anything.

And I think you miscounted the points, you only gave me 9000 silly.
      asians are graded on a curve.

an asian who is called fat would just be chubby or normal for other races.

i gave you 909 billion , ****.

now put it in your bank so you can give me 1 trillion in a month and a half.

may is unban month. :

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Fish View Post
        asians are graded on a curve.

an asian who is called fat would just be chubby or normal for other races.

i gave you 909 billion , ****.

now put it in your bank so you can give me 1 trillion in a month and a half.

may is unban month. :
        Can't come soon enough. I feel like I'm cheating on Tua every time I chat with this account.

Comment

• Gonna be a great win for Britain if Macklin can pull it off, and a bad loss for Ireland if he can't.

Comment

• macklin , with yer shield or on it , lad.

Comment

• I remember how, a few years back, if you wanted to discuss a fight you'd go to the RBR thread. And then you had people, attention-whores or whatever, starting 'official' RBR threads so there's would get more action. Then it got even more silly as sad ****s started RBR threads hours before events even started.

On an unrelated note, I see Demise started a RBR thread for tonight 4 days ago.

Comment

• So there's some sort of fight going on tonight, eh?

Comment

• i miss anything in the boxing world in the past week or so!??!??!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I remember how, a few years back, if you wanted to discuss a fight you'd go to the RBR thread. And then you had people, attention-whores or whatever, starting 'official' RBR threads so there's would get more action. Then it got even more silly as sad ****s started RBR threads hours before events even started.

On an unrelated note, I see Demise started a RBR thread for tonight 4 days ago.
                    feck that faggot.

Comment

• does everyone realize that jcc jr. has fought better and more legit 160 fighters than serg has since beating pwill?

Comment

Working...
                      X