Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Amir Khan reviews The Peterson Fight with SKY Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amir is on that bull**** thinking he had 2 knockdowns in the first round !!!! first knock down isnt even disputeable and neither is the 2nd !!!!!! and he is lying his ass off when hhe claimed lamont didnt hurt him !!!! does amir kunt think we dont have youtube or hbo !!!!!!! with that said even with the 2 point deductions i still thought amir kunt won !!!!!! ... and i hope lamont doesnt give him an immediate rematch !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      Seem to remember Johnny Nelson saying post fights the deductions were fair yet when Amir was going off on his tirade today not a word from him
      He has his job to think about I guess, they're trying to sell Amir after all.

On Nelson generally, he always seems to pull for the black fighters.

Comment

if you watch both knockdowns neither was a direct consequence of a punch. in the first the ref and both boxers came too close, had the legs tangled and khan also pushed peterson down with his elbow. the ref saw what happened so no kd was ruled.
        second one both traded punches but khan barely landed, and peterson put his head kinda low to dodge it,then khan used the moment to push him to the ropes and peterson fell down. really that was no kd i think the ref. didn't see exactly what happened.

Comment

Jeez Khan lied his way threw the entire interview..How can you believe anything he say's when he say's the KD's were both clear KD's..

This is kinda making me believe Khan won't improve..He is not admitting his mistakes in the fight,only putting blame..

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            Seem to remember Johnny Nelson saying post fights the deductions were fair yet when Amir was going off on his tirade today not a word from him
            They were fair not firm..

Comment

Khan is clearly in denial, how can he claim the first knock down was valid? LAmont clearly tripped over the ref's foot, seriously go watch the fight.

Seriously is this a genuine review of the fight or lick Khan's nuts party?

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                dude. the first knock down was UTTERLY due to petersons leg tangling up with the refs feet.......WTF that was a CLEAR no knock down.

and the 2nd kd, peterson was going down because of balance but he could have just fell on the ropes (that would have kept him from receiving a kd)

it was khans elbow that made sure peterson went down. thats why even the 2nd kd is debatable............
                It's not debatable. Neither were knock downs at all. A knock down is when you go down from a punch. If you are pushed, no knock down, if you trip, no knock down, if you fall over the ref, no knock down. The punch didn't do ****, especially as it was actually Peterson that landed the hurting punch, and it was Khan's legs again that he fell over and was then pushed by the elbow. Terrible calls.

I'm a bit disappointed by Sky. They were the only unbiased ones calling that fight initially. They agreed with the refs calls, and kept saying all fight that if Khan kept it up he was going to lose more points.

They weren't dickriding him like HBO either. The star treatment for some fighters is getting out of control. I really wouldn't be surprised if some weirds **** happened with the appeal. No fighter in previous history would have even appealed that fight, or even considered it. If they did, they would have been laughed and booed off their pedestal.

Even a guy like Ray Leonard wouldn't have been given the chance to appeal. They would have said "You broke the rules and ignored the ref" and if he did then appeal it would have been thrown out before it began. This **** is just getting ridiculous. Maybe he should go and appeal the Prescott loss on the basis that his chin doesn't hold up and it should be his chin that has the loss and not him.

This is ****ed. I hate this type of corruption. The damn decision was fine and the fight was just. If the appeal goes through and anything other than Khan getting laughed out of the building, I will be done with boxing. It's too much. You can't just weak the rules and then appeal them with nothing more than star power and powerful backing.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Looks like an idiot on here. Saw it earlier.

How many times are they going to say "He should have given Amir a final warning but he didn't"

He did give him a final warning!
                  More than anything else, this has annoyed me more than any recent incident in boxing. Everyone is saying the same thing, from HBO, Lederman, Sky now (although they definitely did hear it initially during the fight because I was saw it with their commentary and they were talking about the final warning, and saying Khan needed to stop), Dan Rafael that ****, Lyle Whatsisname and a bunch of other douche bags. What baffles me most, is that as clear as the warning was, it just goes to show you how well and truly in their own little pathetic world these guys are. They are either so full of themselves they just ignore what's actually happened or they are just going with the flow of money. Possibly a bit of both.

The final warning was very, very clear. In the 6th round. He stopped Khan and warned him again saying specifically "This is your last time Khan". How clearer can you make it? What did they want him to do....Stop the fight, take a break, go tell each judge, tell the commentators that he might take a point away next, then go tell Khan (the only person that matters) that it was his last time?

He told, clearly, the only person that mattered and the only person that mattered heard it very clearly as did anyone that was actually listening and wasn't deluded by their own ****.

Comment

khan needed a final notarized warning before the ref took a point. this is so unfair! why wasn't he allowed to cheat with impunity!

Comment

Working...
                    X