Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hated floyd when he didnt fight margo/cotto BUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look I applaud Mayweather for taking a fight with Ortiz....ill give him that

but the only reason he is taking it is because he saw what i saw in the Berto fight.

Ortiz can swing, Ortiz is fast, Ortiz can land......

But Berto was landing very flush from the aggressive pursuit of Ortiz....Ortiz will walk through punches in the attempt to land one

but the big difference with Floyd is that he has the stamina to outlast the onslaught.

Berto ****ed himself up by getting on the ropes if yall dont remember correctly.

Floyd will win by a UD after taking a couple of clean shots.

as soon as Floyd turns up the pressure Ortiz will get frustrated, impatient, and sloppy

but thats just my take

Comment

Comment

Ortiz is a really good matchup after this long layoff. I think Ortiz will pull the upset. People are not willing to realize that Ortiz is the best fighter that Floyd will have fought since an aging Oscar. That's too long for an elite fighter to be taking soft touches. This fight will be close as hell. But if anyone is seriously mad that Floyd is fighting Ortiz blame Pacman. After all since Floyd was inactive, Pacman could have easily fought Berto, unified the division & make it virtually impossible for Floyd to come back & fight anyone but him. Instead he was fighting the likes of Margarito & Mosley while Berto hung around unchecked until Ortiz came & wrestled the title from him allowing Floyd to return & further outsell Pacman on the ppv table.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Ortiz is a really good matchup after this long layoff. I think Ortiz will pull the upset. People are not willing to realize that Ortiz is the best fighter that Floyd will have fought since an aging Oscar. That's too long for an elite fighter to be taking soft touches. This fight will be close as hell. But if anyone is seriously mad that Floyd is fighting Ortiz blame Pacman. After all since Floyd was inactive, Pacman could have easily fought Berto, unified the division & make it virtually impossible for Floyd to come back & fight anyone but him. Instead he was fighting the likes of Margarito & Mosley while Berto hung around unchecked until Ortiz came & wrestled the title from him allowing Floyd to return & further outsell Pacman on the ppv table.
          This has been a huge miscalculation by Arum and Pacquiao, to just let Ortiz-Berto happen and then not want the winner directly after. They practically begged Mayweather to come back and outdo Pacquiao, and this has probably turned the public opinion more towards Mayweather. Maybe they thought Mayweather was just going to stay out of the ring for some reason, but they messed up badly.

When you see one fighter fighting Victor Ortiz, and another fighting Juan Manuel Marquez at 144, who are angrier at, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by johncs08 View Post
            ortiz is a very dangerous fighter. more dangerous than any fighter that pac has ever fought. i give him props for that. pinoy here. i hope he fights pac soon.
            I don't think Victor Ortiz would win over Pacquiao's last 5 opponents to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              This has been a huge miscalculation by Arum and Pacquiao, to just let Ortiz-Berto happen and then not want the winner directly after. They practically begged Mayweather to come back and outdo Pacquiao, and this has probably turned the public opinion more towards Mayweather. Maybe they thought Mayweather was just going to stay out of the ring for some reason, but they messed up badly.

When you see one fighter fighting Victor Ortiz, and another fighting Juan Manuel Marquez at 144, who are angrier at, you know?
              It's been ages since we've agreed huh!!LOL!!

I was expecting something different, good to see we agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                It's been ages since we've agreed huh!!LOL!!

I was expecting something different, good to see we agree.
                Guess it doesn't happen often involving Pacquiao and/or Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  A 38 year old Mosley you mean?..yea he looked like ASS against Mora, that alone told everyone where he stood, Margarito was more nervous about his future, rather than that Mosley fight, so that fight was flukey as hell, hasn't looked no where near that dominant since, even struggled with a bum ass Mayorga before that/

if he was always so willing to fight the number 3 p4p fighter, why didn't he fight the number 6 p4p fighter in Cotto after he beat that number 3 p4p'er in Mosley back in 07, who was the number 2 fighter in his division?...

and the Pacquiao fight would have been made by now, had it not been for his personal fear and begging for special testing.

Everytime Margarito tried to do his stupid brawling **** Mosley tied him up.Unlike Cotto who tried to do a james Toney Imitation when Marg had him in the corners.So That win for Mosley was no fluke.

Also Mosley had a different trainer for the Mayorga fight.

Also Cotto avoided Floyd at 140 when Floyd wanted to unify with Cotto and Hatton.Cotto never said he wanted to fight Floyd when he was at140.Plus Floyd retired after he fought Hatton cause his heart was`nt in the sport.

Comment

Ortiz is better than Morales and Barerra?

Comment

Working...
                    X