• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makavelli View Post
    i Dunno...i Pretty Much Green K Anyone Who Says Dlh Sucks
    Dlh Sucks!!!

Comment

I only red k people who red k me. I never red k anyone for an arguement it's just not necessary, it's an internet forum, disagreement should be expected but don't get stressed about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Dlh Sucks!!!

speak the truth and you shall receive...+K lol

Comment

I dont remember have Red K.. anyone.... maybe one time when lucha had the child**** on his sig... thats the only time i remember...

Comment

i only red K stupid comments (not that i have enough rep power to do any damage anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              Wha gwan mel you cool son?

Nah red K to me is a ***** move and i wouldnt drop anyone with a hit
              unless it was a revenge hit
              Specially over something has little has hating on a fighter i like
              Hey Gully, you know what really confuses people? After some one hits you with the red k, hit the back with some green k, and a polite message. It confuses the **** out of them. It's kinda like when your walking up to the liquor store, and before a bum can ask, you ask them, "You got some change?"

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                I dont remember have Red K.. anyone.... maybe one time when lucha had the child**** on his sig... thats the only time i remember...
                **** that deserves that move right there Mellow...

Comment

Its impossible for me to red k everyone who hates on my man joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Hey Gully, you know what really confuses people? After some one hits you with the red k, hit the back with some green k, and a polite message. It confuses the **** out of them. It's kinda like when your walking up to the liquor store, and before a bum can ask, you ask them, "You got some change?"
                    hehehehe

Thats a proper fcuk with there head move that is sweet pea lol
                    Might have to try that one...

Comment

I only use red k for people being really obnoxious, or in retaliation for giving me red k. People that give it out just for not liking an opinion are *******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X