No announcement yet.

If GGG moves up 1 weight class and fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    actually, i guarantee froch would try and box. i guarantee it.

why would you set out to "break his bones," when that's the only type of fight that golovkin can win.

froch has long ass arms. he would box for 12 rounds and win a decision, but it wouldn't be as easy as the abraham fight. golovkin is a lot quicker (he's still not fast, but abraham doesn't even try to move quickly,) has a better work rate, and he's much less wild.
    actually froch would break his bones.........if froch came foward on golovkin he would r@pe him. if he boxed golovkin he would r@pe him.

froch wins which ever way he wants. we don't even know if golovkins got a good chin? can he take the power that froch is gonna land on him?

GGG'S head would go flying if he ever fought froch. he's overrated & haven't proved nadda against top comp.
    Last edited by Godsfly; 01-01-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      except ggg has been chasing big fights since he's entered the world stage while abraham was facing scrubs in germany in a similar way sturm was doing at that time

pirog wouldve also been a better name on his resume than stieglitz was for abraham and its not his fault pirog got injured either
      I'm not sure what difference this makes to the hype they have/had for doing very little.

At the time Abraham had the huge hype (Similar to how Golovkin does now), Abraham had beaten much better fighters than Golovkin has now.

Whether or not Golovkin is willing or aiming to fight better fighters is irrelevant at this point. In regards to the hype they have/had.

Comment

lol @ "golovkins better then abraham"

based on what? the BUTE like hype that he's getting on boxingscene.com?

because it can't be resumes or realty.

i would love to see abraham vs golovkin. i think golovkin struggles big time.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 01-01-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

when did kessler beat abraham?
          Where in my post did I say Kessler beat Abraham?

Comment

He (GGG) loses.....

Comment

If 3G can make 154, I'm not so sure going to 168 to face Froch would be the best idea. I am aware of the mythical tales of 3g beating HW's to a pulp but I'd favor Froch to win by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                And he hasn't even proved that yet. Which is the problem with his fans. They say a whole lot of things about him that just are not proven yet.

Abraham has beaten Miranda twice, both versions of this Miranda are better than any one on Golovkin's resume. The damaged-goods Taylor that Abraham fought is better than anyone on Golovkin's resume. Abraham has actually beaten a champion, a weak champion in Steiglitz, but still a champion.
                AA has in no way still proven he was or is a world class fighter at any weight so maybe they should fight one another to prove themselves.

Comment

except ggg has been chasing big fights since he's entered the world stage...
                  GGG hasn't had a big fight to this day. He gets way too much hype given his quality of opposition.

Comment

Working...
                  X