No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Discloses Details on Pacquiao vs. Marquez Tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Discloses Details on Pacquiao vs. Marquez Tour

Top Rank Promotions CEO Bob Arum unveiled to BoxingScene.com his plans for the press tour for the Nov. 12 third bout between eight division titlist Manny Pacquiao in defense of his WBO welterweight belt opposite WBO and WBA light weight titlist Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nobody cares at the moment, Jin vs Iceman FTW!

Comment

500,000 people? good lord. . . that's obama inauguration numbers. . .

Comment

Arum Disclose your thoughts on this: WADA: USADA Is The Body Which Would Be The One To Use

Comment

This ain't no WORLD TOUR promotions. This is like a stopover flight press media day conference. I thought they were going from country to country. They should make a stopover in Japan, South Korea, Middle East (Kuwait, Saudi), New York, Los Angeles, and Mexico City now that is a WORLD TOUR promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
            This ain't no WORLD TOUR promotions. This is like a stopover flight press media day conference. I thought they were going from country to country. They should make a stopover in Japan, South Korea, Middle East (Kuwait, Saudi), New York, Los Angeles, and Mexico City now that is a WORLD TOUR promotions.
            Bob Arum lying again.

Comment

I'll be in the LA stop, that's for sure!

Comment

500,000 people???? That's pretty fuking huge. Hard to get a 100,000 people somewhere unless its the superbowl. Mannymainia is officially out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
                  500,000 people???? That's pretty fuking huge. Hard to get a 100,000 people somewhere unless its the superbowl. Mannymainia is officially out of control.
                  Lol I'm a pinoy and i know arum is exaggerating as usual

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                    Lol I'm a pinoy and i know arum is exaggerating as usual
                    of course he is; still anything more than 10 thousand people is redonkulous.

Comment

Working...
                    X