Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here give Kats a chance against Márquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Marquez still brings a lot to the table and I kat has not improved his game and unless Marquez which I dont expect to sudenly becomes old ....

Marquez by UD

Comment

Who's Katsidis?

Comment

i like kats, i give him a chance, he's a live dog and could overwhelm marquez, i don't think he will be able to sustain his aggression against marquez in this fight, i still think marquez has enough to sharp shoot and surgically dissect katsidis in between his punches.

one punch too many in kats's combo work could be a disaster against marquez, also being wide and reckless with his shots. marquez will be looking to take advantages off of katsidis's mistakes. katsidis has to fight a patient and smart fight and he has a smaller margin of error. where as marquez has to weather the storm of katsidis starting fast and keeping the pressure on, something he's shown he knows how to handle.

this is a great fight and a really tough fight, neither guy is a chump by any means and neither guy is going to let someone come in and take their lunch, it's going to be a war. i hope it isnt marred by controversy or cuts. this has FIGHT OF THE YEAR written all over it.

Comment

it'll be like JMM-Juan Diaz 1 again, only this time it'll be much easier for Marquez, as Katsidis is so open. J.diaz, in comparison, has a decent high-guard defense. but, JMM surgically dissected him!

Comment

I actually think Katsidis is gonna win. Idk why.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              I think Marquez still brings a lot to the table and I kat has not improved his game and unless Marquez which I dont expect to sudenly becomes old ....

Marquez by UD
              I agree.

Maybe Kats brings something new this time. Who knows?

Comment

Of course he has a chance. JMM will continue to slow down, Katsidis is bigger, Katsidis will be able to do much of what Diaz had so much success doing in the first fight, and he hits harder. However, I'm not picking him. Skill wins out.

Comment

Katsidis has at least a 40% chance of winning,he's young,fresh & a true 135lb pressure fighter!!Marquez is getting old & he's slowed down a little lately!!

Comment

katsidis is a good bet he is being underrated by the bookies
                    but hes the dog for a reason i expect JMM to win
                    Katsidis is kind of a choker when on the big stage he will find a way to **** it up, no disrespect

Comment

If Diaz can cause problems with pressure for JMM, Katsidis certainly can.

Comment

Working...
                      X