Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you raise another motherfackers child?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    not if the brat is a Celtics fan
    how about if the brat is a ***** (ala LarryX)? would you raise the kid as your own?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
      how about if the brat is a *****? would you raise the kid as your own?
      impossible
      *****s come from single mother households :laugh:

Comment

I've done it more than once(Ofcourse the childern where there before I came along). It does take alot to help raise a child that is not your biologically, but if you love the woman, you're gonna end up loving the kids as well. It takes a really strong individual to help raise those kids, especially if the paw is somewhat involved. But in order for something like that to work, you and the woman have to be on the same page about damn near everything otherwise......................................It won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
          Well ok, maybe I would if she had a really hot daughter.. na'mean?

lol u been watchin too much stepdaughter **** son

Comment

When you meet the right woman if she has kids, you take the whole package and put as much as you would if they were your own offspring. It's worse if the original father is still around because it's hard on everyone especially the kids. But if she's right and you love her it is not that much sacrifice to make room in your life for the munchkins too. Believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              When you meet the right woman if she has kids, you take the whole package and put as much as you would if they were your own offspring. It's worse if the original father is still around because it's hard on everyone especially the kids. But if she's right and you love her it is not that much sacrifice to make room in your life for the munchkins too. Believe me.
              True words homie, very true words.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I've done it more than once(Ofcourse the childern where there before I came along). It does take alot to help raise a child that is not your biologically, but if you love the woman, you're gonna end up loving the kids as well. It takes a really strong individual to help raise those kids, especially if the paw is somewhat involved. But in order for something like that to work, you and the woman have to be on the same page about damn near everything otherwise......................................It won't work.
                Hey, **** you aint gotta raise my kids, but I'll let you pay child support if you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Hey, **** you aint gotta raise my kids, but I'll let you pay child support if you want to.
                  You doin just fine Mack. If you aint piss them broads off then they probably wouldn'ta took you to court bruh. Besides I'm too busy buyin my toys(Cars, Rims, and wheels) and investing my ends to donate to your household homie. You mackin bruh, why you aint got no broads doin that **** for ya, it aint hard potna. Just apply yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    You doin just fine Mack. If you aint piss them broads off then they probably wouldn'ta took you to court bruh. Besides I'm too busy buyin my toys(Cars, Rims, and wheels) and investing my ends to donate to your household homie. You mackin bruh, why you aint got no broads doin that **** for ya, it aint hard potna. Just apply yourself.
                    Naw I aint payin child support me and my baby mama together I just thought maybe you was tryin to help me out. Not only am I mackin Im hustlin baby I see an opportunity to get some free cash and Im tryin to get with it. These hos dont pay **** durin a reccession and we hurtin down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      not if the brat is a Celtics fan
                      lol i figued LOL

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      I wouldnt even raise my own kids are you kiddin?

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      true words bra, very true

Comment

Working...
                      X