• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedGlueShinki View Post
    sup, rao007.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      In your album version is the "wish wash" sound there also?
      Yes it is.............

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
        Yes it is.............
        hmmmmm...........it's probably censored in the music video then.

Comment

Michael Jackson will live forever. MJ is the greatest of all time.

Comment

sorry can't be embedded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwQFG...eature=channel

At 1:08 his lyrics are masked by the "wish wash" sound and the drum beat.

The original lyrics say: "Jew me"

Again at 1:12 lyrics masked by "electronic" sound.

man, **** these zionist scum.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
            I agree, every singer should say what he wants, if you don't like it don't buy there album, white rappers should start using the "n" word as well.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
              I agree, every singer should say what he wants, if you don't like it don't buy there album, white rappers should start using the "n" word as well.
              are they currently censored for doing so?

Comment

are they currently censored for doing so?
                I wouldn't say censored more like they aren't allowed to. You see, african americans seem to think they own the word so only african american people can use it. I wouldn't be surprised though if say Eminem used the word that it would get censored.

Any white rapper should use it and he shouldn't get criticized for it unless he uses it in some racist way which would be odd seeing as rap is predominantly a black culture thing so the white rapper must have been influenced by at the very least 1 black rapper.

Any form of racism and prejudices is wrong but this country was founded on freedom of speech, you may agree with what someone says but they have the right to say it, even if it offends.
                Last edited by USA4LIFE; 06-23-2010, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                  I wouldn't say censored more like they aren't allowed to. You see, african americans seem to think they own the word so only african american people can use it. I wouldn't be surprised though if say Eminem used the word that it would get censored.

Any white rapper should use it and he shouldn't get criticized for it unless he uses it in some racist way which would be odd seeing as rap is predominantly a black culture thing so the white rapper must have been influenced by at the very least 1 black rapper.

Any form of racism and prejudices is wrong but this country was founded on freedom of speech, you may agree with what someone says but they have the right to say it, even if it offends.

Well, I've noticed a consistent pattern where it's perfectly okay to "offend" Muslims based on freedom of speech, but when the same principle is applied to Jews, everyone turns ape ****.

Double standards I guess...............

Comment

Well, I've noticed a consistent pattern where it's perfectly okay to "offend" Muslims based on freedom of speech, but when the same principle is applied to Jews, everyone turns ape ****.

Double standards I guess...............
                    Well the news should prolly stop showing Muslim extremists claiming the death of all Jews and the destruction of Israel and start showing the Muslims who decry those statements. Hollywood should be blamed as well, showing movies about Muslim terrorists sure doesn't help there image.

Comment

oh my facking gawd! a song that came out in the 90s was censored! its the end of the woorrllld!

Comment

Working...
                      X