No announcement yet.

Need some help here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help here

hey guys i got a serious qustion, my mom is overweight and i am concerned about her health, what is the best weight loss/health regimine for a 50 year old woman., with some foot problems and 20 lbs overweight. she doesnt want to do any chemicals or fads. shes active as in walking daily but not running, but get up to the point where that would be a possibility and harder training. she wants to start off slow but steady and make it a permanent weith loss.

height: 5" 2'
    weight: 143

Originally posted by Dyl-G
    hey guys i got a serious qustion, my mom is overweight and i am concerned about her health, what is the best weight loss/health regimine for a 50 year old woman., with some foot problems and 20 lbs overweight. she doesnt want to do any chemicals or fads. shes active as in walking daily but not running, but get up to the point where that would be a possibility and harder training. she wants to start off slow but steady and make it a permanent weith loss.

height: 5" 2'
    weight: 143

That doesn't seem like too much overweight? I guess she could start of talking a long walk every day, at a brisk pace. Maybe ride a bike. Nothing too strenuous to start off with, as she'll probably get discouraged. And she should definitely change her diet, limit her calories, and think about what food sources she gets her calories from.

But her weight doesn't seem that bad for her age.

Comment

it doesnt seem to bad a that bad weight.

anyways cut down on fat sugar and salt.

if possible make her take a long walk as the first thing in the morning.

Comment

Brisk walking eventually leading to a bit of jogging. Also flexibility is youth perhaps you could get her interested in yoga.

Also keep a strict clean diet.

Comment

i agree totally with spinx, yoga seems to really do it for more mature people, a couple of old boys at my place of work do it and love it, probably helps cos some really tasty young women go too tho!!

Comment

Working...
          X