Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats more important to you: Boxing or Music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing for me. If I'm not training in it then I'm watching fights or trying to pick up some tricks on YouTube.

I enjoy music too but if I had to make a choice that would be it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      mains tream rap aint bad

Got Asap Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, etc etc.
      ASAP Rocky, all them guys their lyrics are way too simple for me. I like a couple songs Purple Swag couple others but overall not too impressive. Same goes for the OFWGKTA crew, Tyler is pretty creative and has some monster verses, same with Earl but the rest of them pretty mediocre.

Comment

Boxing. The best sport ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          ASAP Rocky, all them guys their lyrics are way too simple for me. I like a couple songs Purple Swag couple others but overall not too impressive. Same goes for the OFWGKTA crew, Tyler is pretty creative and has some monster verses, same with Earl but the rest of them pretty mediocre.
          i thin that is more so a product of the era we are in......there are a lot of guys who choose to dumb it down....even Kanye has admitted to this.....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Burton View Post
            you only get to pick one.

If you pick music, you cant watch boxing anymore
            If you pick boxing, you cant listen to music anymore
            Music and its not even close! I love boxing but I can live without it. I can't live without music!

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
              i thin that is more so a product of the era we are in......there are a lot of guys who choose to dumb it down....even Kanye has admitted to this.....
              Which I don't like and is why I listen to the underground. Mainstream stuff is dumbed down on purpose, you're absolutely right about that. Creative control can also be severely limited.

Comment

Which I don't like and is why I listen to the underground. Mainstream stuff is dumbed down on purpose, you're absolutely right about that. Creative control can also be severely limited.
                true statement. thats why record labels have felt the pinch. they dont seem to want to grow artist now days....you have a few superstars who benefit but many artists who have been screwed....

Comment

What it seems to me now is that the production is beginning to out-shine the emcee/rapper, which should never happen. It's supposed to accompany, but never over-power. I just heard a track from Fat Joe's "Darkside 2" mixtape called "So Fly", fell in love with the instrumental, but couldn't give a fuck what he was rapping about.

Comment

Boxing, I don't really listen to music anyway.

Comment

that joey bad@ss blew me away. probably hardcore hip hop fans prefer him more than kendrick lamar

Comment

Working...
                      X