Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got this one friend who just can't accept that he is not black.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously this thread was about me.

For the record, I do not wish to be black, and I never wore anything FUBU. Yea I wear fitted caps, but that's hardly a "wigger" thing, as long as you don't wear them 3 sizes too big and leave the stickers on.

Jack_the_Rippuh made a joke about me being a wigger because I was a fan of Jermaine Taylor. That's it. Of course, being the unoriginal ****** that he is, Pissbreath32 stole that joke and hasn't shut up about it for the past three years.

This dude had an account called "Real Nikkuh", quotes rap songs, "The Wire", is in love with Floyd Mayweather Jr and uses black slang constantly, yet he has the nerve to call me a wigger.

This dude is a joke.

Comment

Penisboy32 has a crap fetish. His best e-buddy is some 98 pound tranny who sucks black dudes off at rest stops along the New Jersey Turnpike.

The tranny prostitute posted on the first page of this thread, but I won't name names. :coughcough: dj Cerrote :coughcough:

Comment

He also talks about me "melon head" meanwhile he's too afraid to post a picture of what himself, because we all know he looks like this:

Go eat crap you ginger faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          I'm getting worried about the guy,
          I know him a few years now, He's never really been the smartest dude in the world,
          Drinks alot, can get violent and says some pretty twisted and Derranged things...

He always pretty angry and very easy to wind up,
          People rag his cord all the time because of this....

Over the last few years (since I've known him,) he has always spoken in a kind of ebonic way,
          His way of words is actually pretty embarrassing,
          He's the whitest guy I know, he shops in FUBU and wears fitted NY caps on his melon head.

I first started to get worried when he randomly told an associate of ours that he was black.........

I mean this dude is standing there white as fuck with his stupid ass fitted hat on his stupid ass melon head, whilst this Mexican associate of ours just stands there laughing his ass off at him.

What should I do to help this idiot?

ever hear of the movie Of Mice to Men? ..........Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 09-03-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            ever hear of the movie Of Mice to Men? ..........Rockin'
            great movie by the way......Rockin'

Comment

This guy sounds pretty cool. Let him know he can compete in the trials for my street gang. We are recruiting for hard men and gangstas. He sounds like a good fit.

I could be at the top, a distributor, because Im that good, but I choose to stay in the streets because thats where the excitement is, on that level. You got to stay hard, day in and day out.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Obviously this thread was about me.

For the record, I do not wish to be black, and I never wore anything FUBU. Yea I wear fitted caps, but that's hardly a "wigger" thing, as long as you don't wear them 3 sizes too big and leave the stickers on.

Jack_the_Rippuh made a joke about me being a wigger because I was a fan of Jermaine Taylor. That's it. Of course, being the unoriginal ****** that he is, Pissbreath32 stole that joke and hasn't shut up about it for the past three years.

This dude had an account called "Real Nikkuh", quotes rap songs, "The Wire", is in love with Floyd Mayweather Jr and uses black slang constantly, yet he has the nerve to call me a wigger.

This dude is a joke.
                im black and i never understood this trend

Comment

I have a friend who doesn't look one bit black, not in skin tone, nothing.. but his momma is black. she's not dark either, but you can tell she is black..

just saying.. they very well might be lol

Comment

Working...
                  X