No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Eyes Three Fights, But Not Kimbo Slice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Eyes Three Fights, But Not Kimbo Slice

Former four division Roy Jones Jr. (56-8, 40KOs) is currently on tour in Russia, performing his music for his Russian fans. There were discussions taking place for a fight between Jones and heavyweight tough man Kimbo Slice (6-0, 5KOs). The two sides explored the fight but Jones doesn't expect it to happen.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good cause even though I dont think Kimbo can achieve anything in boxing, Jones jr is so shot to death that kimbo will be able to KO him bad and I just dont want to see it.

Comment

Man Roy Jones Jr must be hurting bad on some money man.....sad to see. It's almost like what we saw Roberto Duran go through in the end.

Comment

Is it for the money !

Saw him loose unfairly to Danny Green in Sydney.Is sad a legend has to carry on like this ! Has he misappropriated his money ? Is IRS on his ass ? We will never know !!

Why do boxers carry on so long after their prime !!

Comment

Great, another megafight that's not happening. Probably Bob Arum's fault once again. #themoneyteam
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-06-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

3 more fights, really? He should have gone a long time ago, if he said I'm having one last pay day and going, then fine......but 3?

Comment

Jesus Christ Roy...cmon

Comment

Come on Roy stop

Comment

It's not like the man can't do anything else but box. His commentary for HBO has been a badly needed breath of fresh air.

I was rather hoping that it would keep him out of the ring. I've started to think that he actually wants to get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                    It's not like the man can't do anything else but box. His commentary for HBO has been a badly needed breath of fresh air.
                    Pauli Mallinaggi is about ten times better than Roy. Rather listen to Pauli's commentary any day.

Comment

Working...
                    X