No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    I ain't mind the new giant Myers in the first remade Halloween. It actually looked more effective. But fuck H2 altogether.

And I ain't like the lanky Jason they had in FVJ. They shoulda just kept Hodder, especially cuz he was gonna be fightin Freddy more than just killin random ppl.

09 Remake dude was aight, but woulda preferred Hodder for that too.
    i drank 2 bottles of wine and 5 beers. i feel like **** now, i was gonna go to the gym tomorrow/today/whatever....but id dont think id get much done now. eh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      i drank 2 bottles of wine and 5 beers. i feel like **** now, i was gonna go to the gym tomorrow/today/whatever....but id dont think id get much done now. eh
      I only had 2 beers. But I had a buncha wine.

I'm on the level. Most relaxin day I've had in about 2 wks.

And I ain't got nothin to do tomorrow but dig it out.

Comment

• y'all been watching them Olympics, I hear they gave out 10,000 johnnies in the athletes village, one big orgy, wouldn't mind tapping some of them gymnists and volleyball chicks

Comment

• Fuck watchin the Olympics.

But I'm witchu on some of the bitches from them games I see pics of. Always lookin good wit some skintight gym gear on.

Comment

I only had 2 beers. But I had a buncha wine.

I'm on the level. Most relaxin day I've had in about 2 wks.

And I ain't got nothin to do tomorrow but dig it out.

**** it, ill take some uppers and nitraflex and be fine

Comment

**** it, ill take some uppers and nitraflex and be fine
              You crazy boi.

You better just stick to drank. The more shit you try to combine wit it, the worse you gonna feel once the buzz dies out.

You can smoke weed, cigarettes, or cigars wit drank. Anything else is pushin it, unless you rollin.

Comment

You crazy boi.

You better just stick to drank. The more shit you try to combine wit it, the worse you gonna feel once the buzz dies out.

You can smoke weed, cigarettes, or cigars wit drank. Anything else is pushin it, unless you rollin.

no im sayin when i go to sleep and wake up tomorrow afternoon. ill get up and if i can lift ill take some nitraflex and go to the gym...doubt ill feel that good though

Comment

no im sayin when i go to sleep and wake up tomorrow afternoon. ill get up and if i can lift ill take some nitraflex and go to the gym...doubt ill feel that good though
                  Oh. Well you can get up drunk and put in work if you move quick.

Still drunk? Just get active fast. Don't sit around and wait for it to wear off, cuz then you'll just get tired and wanna go back to bed.

I don't drink enuf no more to still be lit when I get up. But BITD, I could get business done wit no problem long as I got up early and ain't waste time. If you doin personal shit like workin out, it might be too hard. You'll be ok if it don't get done. But for work or sumthin like that, it ain't no thing.

Comment

• getting d-runk again

Comment

• I think that maybe I need a girlfriend.

Let's face it, girls help keep one out of trouble.

I've been getting drunk all day every day for the past week or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X