Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Considered Pac's Toughest Opponent a Tune Up, LMAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    Floyd was set on fighting Pac when he took Pac's toughest rival as a tune up, he offered Pac 50/50 and a 14 day OST cut off and those *****es still ran! The fight with JMM even moreso than Mosley Is why they want none of floyd.

There has got to be some psychological concern In watching Floyd toy with the guy that gave you hell!
    Yet Pac destroyed fighters wifebeater ducked.

LOL the chicken is the one who is psychologically affected, hence the vacation/duck/beating wife/poking guard/etc.

Comment

Me and Floyd are gonna eats some Sushi Rolls, Rice, and barbecue Do--- hahaha Barbecue Dog...

Comment

Floyd was set on fighting Pac when he took Pac's toughest rival as a tune up, he offered Pac 50/50 and a 14 day OST cut off and those *****es still ran! The fight with JMM even moreso than Mosley Is why they want none of floyd.

There has got to be some psychological concern In watching Floyd toy with the guy that gave you hell!
        Why didn't Floyd fight him at 135 or 130 then? He made dude come up from a semi bloated, sluggish 135 pound version to a super bloated, slug-like 144 (the contracted weight), while Floyd weighs in at 146 and rehydrates 10 or more pounds by fight night. No wonder he didn't feel Marquez's punches........

Comment

Do you ever talk about anything else?

Comment

who would be considered floyds toughest opponent?

plus manny and jmm are about the same size

Comment

Floyd's best win (Shane Mosley) is gonna be a tune-up for Manny next spring. See how easy that was..............

Comment

SHOGUNN Learn sum boxing noob .

U say marquez isnt s h i t at 147 . What makes you come to that conclusion ?

Let me guess cuz mayweather sucks right ? If manny fights money at 147 then manny gets knocked out in 8 . Marquez went the distance with mayweather .

So again i ask what makes you come to the conclusion that marquez isnt good at 147 ?

Some of you *******s I.Q is just down right APE-LIKE

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  so why ask for OST if pac is easy work easy fight. you amaze ppl here on how you constantly ****in own yourself w/ your threads.
                  Mind games. Floyd knew that HBO and Poochiao's team were building Poochiao to fight him. That's why he fought JMM as a tune up and dominated JMM like no one else dominated him before. Think about this... Floyd knocked down JMM, schooled JMM for 12 rounds, took no punishment, and he humiliated the guy that beat Poochiao and outboxed him twice.

Floyd is demanding OSDT because he knows how to get in Poochiao's head. Boxing is 50% physical and 50% mental.

Comment

Keyword? Marquez is lighweight and Floyd is a coward.
                    To compare what Marquez did moving up 2 weight classes just to fight the coward. Floyd should move up 2 divisions above and fights one of the champ there.

Comment

Unlike Floyd Pac fought a younger better Marquez at his natural weight. Not a blown up, older, slower marquez at a weight he doesn't belong. Plus Floyd is naturally bigger and Pac wasn't half the fighter he is today.

Comment

Working...
                      X