Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mitchell-Katsidis Undercard: Matthew Hall To Face Vitu?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mitchell-Katsidis Undercard: Matthew Hall To Face Vitu?

Matthew Hall returns to action in the near future looking to re-establish his name in the light-middleweight division after suffering a heavy loss to Anthony Small, which cost the Manchester fighter his Commonwealth crown. Hall has since switched trainers and gyms, moving a few miles down the road from Brian Hughes’s gym to Anthony Farnell’s gym in Failsworth. [Click Here To Read More]

Yep man looking forward to this .Hall's a good we solid lightmiddleweight .It'll be good to see him back in action.

Comment

nice interview.he took it like a man and hes comin back with another great fight,thats the spirit!

Comment

Small just outboxed him, and showed how one dimensional this kid is....... i always believed small was a far better than domestic level, the kid has talent.

Comment

This is it for you light and fluffy little soft ****'s,Katsidis/Bitchmitch',Katsidis is gonna personally take Boxing away from you ****'s,on a world stage,but i guess you ****'s would be happy with that,i say great **** off then after this lets not hear from you ****'s again

Comment

Working...
          X