Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price on Working With Odlanier Solis, Upset Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price on Working With Odlanier Solis, Upset Possible

DAVID PRICE would not be shocked if Odlanier Solis signalled the end for Vitali Klitschko tomorrow night. [Click Here To Read More]

I find it quite amusing to read people here who say that they must be missing something because they don't see why Solis is that good. Well, I must be among the ''lucky ones'' who actually see the subtility of his skills.

Take the Austin fight. I thought Solis easily handled him. He was landing his shots, blocking the incoming shots from Austin and backing him up. It was a good performance, yet, people here acted like Solis struggled, which I believe is laughable.

Of course Solis would be much better if he was lighter, but the skills are there nevertheless, even when he is carrying more weight than necessary. I hope Solis will be the man to finally beat that fraud of a champion Vitali K., who has been enjoying a second reign fighting bums and hasbeens.

WAR SOLIS

Comment

solis is a very skilled boxer,but is he powerful and or fast enough to beat vitali?.

is he able to get caught with a few and hurt or outbox vitali and get a decision in germany???.

Him covering up his body is a wierd thing,is he hiding his bad or good shape???.

if it was solis v wlad,solis has a great chance,but vitali is tough and he is a fighter,despite being old,not as highly skilled and stationary.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
        I find it quite amusing to read people here who say that they must be missing something because they don't see why Solis is that good. Well, I must be among the ''lucky ones'' who actually see the subtility of his skills.

Take the Austin fight. I thought Solis easily handled him. He was landing his shots, blocking the incoming shots from Austin and backing him up. It was a good performance, yet, people here acted like Solis struggled, which I believe is laughable.

Of course Solis would be much better if he was lighter, but the skills are there nevertheless, even when he is carrying more weight than necessary. I hope Solis will be the man to finally beat that fraud of a champion Vitali K., who has been enjoying a second reign fighting bums and hasbeens.

WAR SOLIS
        How can you say Vitali is a fraud fighting bums while breaking down how good Solis looked against Austin? lmao are you a ******? You know Vitali has harpooned other fat whales who used to be fit n let their skills shine through every now and then...if Vitali is a fraud, and Solis is the real deal, then why are they fighting? Seems to me like that should be a clue for you that Vitali ain't duckin or dodging no one...it just so happens that everyone else at HW is a fat slob like ur boy Sponge Bob or is running scared like Haye

Comment

WAR SOLIS
          "I find it quite amusing...Well, I must be among the ''lucky ones'' who actually see the subtility of his skills....Take the Austin fight. I thought Solis easily handled him" bla bla bla I can't stand pompous ******s like you who talk like u gotta stick shoved up ur ass sipping on ur cop of tea with ur pinky in the air lol like your better than ppl or know ****. This ***** is talking about the "subtleties" of Solis's skills why ****ting on what? The skills, determination, consistancy, dedication and work ethic of Vitali? Yeah sorry but give me a talented boxer who fights everyone in front of him, trains all year round and doesn't abuse or disrespect his skills or his status any day over a fat **** who's been coasting of his natural skills n doesn't have the motivation n work ethic to make the best of his abilities

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
            "I find it quite amusing...Well, I must be among the ''lucky ones'' who actually see the subtility of his skills....Take the Austin fight. I thought Solis easily handled him" bla bla bla I can't stand pompous ******s like you who talk like u gotta stick shoved up ur ass sipping on ur cop of tea with ur pinky in the air lol like your better than ppl or know ****. This ***** is talking about the "subtleties" of Solis's skills why ****ting on what? The skills, determination, consistancy, dedication and work ethic of Vitali? Yeah sorry but give me a talented boxer who fights everyone in front of him, trains all year round and doesn't abuse or disrespect his skills or his status any day over a fat **** who's been coasting of his natural skills n doesn't have the motivation n work ethic to make the best of his abilities
            Absolutely right. Every Heavyweight right now are either too fat or too small for the Klitchos. Is it their fault that they are tall as a tree and hits like a hammer? I mean the Klitchos faced every top contender in the Heavyweight from Lewis all the way down to the bottom of the barrel. If a boxer wants to dominate they should be in shape and be professional. It is called Pro Boxing for a reason. The Klitchos are always in shape and you are rarely ever to find them in bad shape.

I want to see Haye get destroyed by the Klitcho. BUT, I see it this way if Haye wins he will pull a Lewis retire to never give the Klitcho a chance for a rematch. Oh, in that fight Lewis vs Klitcho, the Klitcho was ahead in the score cards but it was ruled out as a TKO. I really hope the Klitchos learned from the Lennox Lewis fight. And not make the same mistake again of getting cut.

Solis will come in fat and lose horribly against Klitcho.

Comment

How can you say Vitali is a fraud fighting bums while breaking down how good Solis looked against Austin? lmao are you a ******? You know Vitali has harpooned other fat whales who used to be fit n let their skills shine through every now and then...if Vitali is a fraud, and Solis is the real deal, then why are they fighting? Seems to me like that should be a clue for you that Vitali ain't duckin or dodging no one...it just so happens that everyone else at HW is a fat slob like ur boy Sponge Bob or is running scared like Haye

you should relax

mild language adds nothing to your opinion, it takes away your credibility

handpicking fighters like Sosnowski, a bum, not world class at all, and a sick, old and shot Briggs has turned Vitali into a fraud

he has a very weak overall record, and his current reign has been terrible

Solis is the best fighter he has faced since his comeback, no matter what happens tomorrow when they fight

*** BTW, I wrote ''lucky ones'' so that it shall not sound pompous but rather ironic or sarcastic, but obviously, even that, you couldn't realize
              Last edited by Tiozzo; 03-18-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                Absolutely right. Every Heavyweight right now are either too fat or too small for the Klitchos. Is it their fault that they are tall as a tree and hits like a hammer? I mean the Klitchos faced every top contender in the Heavyweight from Lewis all the way down to the bottom of the barrel. If a boxer wants to dominate they should be in shape and be professional. It is called Pro Boxing for a reason. The Klitchos are always in shape and you are rarely ever to find them in bad shape.

I want to see Haye get destroyed by the Klitcho. BUT, I see it this way if Haye wins he will pull a Lewis retire to never give the Klitcho a chance for a rematch. Oh, in that fight Lewis vs Klitcho, the Klitcho was ahead in the score cards but it was ruled out as a TKO. I really hope the Klitchos learned from the Lennox Lewis fight. And not make the same mistake again of getting cut.

Solis will come in fat and lose horribly against Klitcho.

there are fighters more worthy of a title shot than Sosnowski and Briggs out there

Comment

WAR SOLIS
                  I don't need to be lucky or even all that smart to be able to look at Solis and see that he is really not that good. I also don't have to look to hard to see that he is still a fat slob even at 250 pounds.

Comment

You can't be a Cuban Olympic gold medalist without having skill.

Fat or not, he's easily the best opponent Klitschko has faced since he came back.

Comment

Working...
                    X