Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Lucian Bute or Edison Miranda?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you be rooting for: Lucian Bute or Edison Miranda?

I'm not asking who you think will win...

Who would you like to see win?
    for Edison Miranda
    44.00%
    for Lucian Bute
    38.67%
    Neither, I just want to see a good fight
    14.67%
    I'm not interested in this one
    2.67%

The poll is expired.

Bute, Miranda had his time to shine but he blew it and got pounded by Pavlik, Abraham and Ward. Bute also looks a million times more talented then a prime Miranda in my opinion with better lateral movements.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
      Bute, Miranda had his time to shine but he blew it and got pounded by Pavlik, Abraham and Ward. Bute also looks a million times more talented then a prime Miranda in my opinion with better lateral movements.
      Bute. He's a good fighter and brings a lot of action without a lot of mouth. Miranda is pretty much finished at this point. If but lost I would be very disappointed.

Comment

bute needs to wins so he can fight the winner of the super 6. miranda is the 168 lbs version of mayorga

Comment

I don't really care. I'd like to see a good fight.

Comment

miranda cuz he's such a likable dude.
            plus i think of bute as a fighter who'll just hold his belt hostage up in montreal while fighting the same type of fighters over and over.

go miranda.

Comment

Can't lie, I want Miranda to win it. 4 years ago this guy looked like he was gonna wreck some ****. I really hoped he was gonna get a fight with Taylor. but he's crashed in all the fights he had big chances in, turning into a bigger version of Judah. Nothing against Bute, but I want Miranda to take that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
                Can't lie, I want Miranda to win it. 4 years ago this guy looked like he was gonna wreck some ****. I really hoped he was gonna get a fight with Taylor. but he's crashed in all the fights he had big chances in, turning into a bigger version of Judah. Nothing against Bute, but I want Miranda to take that belt.
                4 years ago everyone on this forum thought Miranda was the real deal after brutally knocking out BHOP's cousin or nephew... It was someone related to BHOP I believe.

Comment

bute's got some good fights ahead of him and his career would probably be over if he were to lose to miranda. on the other hand mirandas never really had that chance to shine and from what i've seen of his personality, he deserves it.

Comment

hoping to see foulfestivitys galore by miranda. thats one of the few ways i see edison having a chance. like to see some mma stuff out of miranda!

i don't think its stretching it to say bute will be surrounded by gift bearers in montreal. he won't need it.
                    hope the ref is conciderate and i hope marlin B. wrong isn't reffing.

expect miranda to go down in FLAMES.
                    man i'll cry with joy if edison pulls this one off!

if peeps are interested in an over/under wager please contact:
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=376826

thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X