Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: PACQUIAO HAS NOT SIGNED CONTRACT TO FACE BRADLEY YET, BUT WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    i like bradley i jus think its to soon for him! i hope the $$ is good for this fight,,

he shoulda fought khan 1st IMO before jumpin to the pacman fight,,

but one thing i can say is bradley has balls for takin this fight
    He should know what he is getting into at this point, I expect the fight will be better than people expect.

Comment

Bob Arum knows he is going to lose a lot money on this fight.That's why is not sign yet!

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        did you check out the interview with alex ariza on floyd hype . com lol he goes on the record sayin "the guys pacquiao does his sparring with is better then bradley" lol ariza has a mouth! lol
        That kind of stuff is exactly what I'm saying, they think Bradley is some kind of a pushover. I mean, sure the dude doesn't blast people out with KO's but he gets it done. I keep hearing people say "Bradley doesn't stand out at any one thing but he is well rounded and athletic" I think Bradley is pretty damn good at a lot of things and he has a drive in him that a lot of guys don't have. He is going to show up for this fight looking like a machine...Pac and his team can say what they want about him but I guarantee Bradley isn't going to be afraid of Pac.
        Last edited by mathed; 02-14-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

watch mayweather demand the lions share this time around,,,, me personally i think may/cotto outsells pacman/bradley

Comment

Who cares? The fight will still happen. I remember Floyd didn't sign his contract with JMM till the day before or of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Mat whats ya take on the fight.... i know youre a diehard with Tim....I think its gonna be a good fight....
              Team Pac sleeps on Timmeh and he pushes Pac to the limit. Pac starts fast and tags Tim a few good times and Timmeh adjusts as the fight progresses. Story of the fight is Timmeh trying to get inside and Pac trying to get outside and if Timmeh can catch Pac as he backs away, I think he can make it real close.

It's just that there is no way Timmeh will win if it is close and it goes to the cards.

Comment

but does bradley have enough pop too possibly ko or tko pacman? idk ill be watchin though i cant lie!

Comment

I'd laugh my a$$ off if this was acually true and ended up fighting Marquez.

Comment

I doubt its a big deal.

Comment

The MGM? What happened to that outdoor arena I kept hearing so much about?

Comment

Working...
                      X