Could Brock Keep Dos Santos Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
    No...

Believe it or not, Brock is not THAT big or strong. He's big, not superhuman.

They wanted you to believe that his wrestling would make the difference against Cain and look at what happened.
    Good post.

The UFC pr machine ahs convinced everyone that Brock is the strongest man ever and his wrestling is the best in the world. It was pretty obvious that he isnt that strong when he fough Cain, he tried to take cain doan and couldnt get no where near doing it. Brock is pretty much washed up anyways. His obvious steroid abuse has come back to haunt hm and once he finally steps back in the cage the HW belt will be way to far out of reach for him. I can see Cain beating his ass again, dos santos beating him and I predict the REEM would kill him stone dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      No...

Believe it or not, Brock is not THAT big or strong. He's big, not superhuman.

They wanted you to believe that his wrestling would make the difference against Cain and look at what happened.
      We aren't talking about Cain here though, we are talking about JDS. Who has yet to have wrestler the caliber of Brock with athleticism attempt to take him down.

I knew, as well as anyone with a brain that Cain was not going to be held down by Brock. Cain is a better wrestler and has more ways to take people down than Brock does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mashadin View Post
        No, he cannot. He would get his ass beat. He is a bum. I can't believe how that fraud was marketed as if he was some great fighter.
        um.....

Both Brock and Cain were NCAA champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
          This....

We've never seen JDS have a huge wrestler on top of him .
          What was Carwin then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            What was Carwin then ?
            Carwin was like a Div II or Div III wrestler. Not even in the same league as Cain or Brock. Carwin also has no athleticism to speak of. He's just big and strong. No agility, no flexibility, no mobility.

Comment

Working...
            X