No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan, Hunter Vow To Shake Off Old Ghosts With Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan, Hunter Vow To Shake Off Old Ghosts With Molina

Britain's Amir Khan says it's his head, not his heart, that will put him back on the path to boxing's summit when he takes on unbeaten American Carlos Molina in December.

"We know we have to win the fight, not only win it but win it in good style," Khan said Tuesday at the Los Angeles Sports Arena, where he and Molina will face off in a light welterweight bout on December 15.

[Click Here To Read More]

shouldn't be very hard for khan to beat a realtively unknown feather fisted fighter...

Comment

El Khan will never be where he wants to be...His Weak Whiskers will always stand in the way!!!

Comment

glad to see amir getting more mature,i hope he comes back with good wins,maybe he go up in weight and fight guys like abregu or brook

Comment

Basically saying "We know Khan is a bum and has a very good chance of getting knocked out by any top fighter in his division, but we swear he's gonna look good against this lightweight."

Comment

That's the prescription from Hunter, who scoffed at the notion that Garcia's victory indicated Khan had a suspect chin. Hunter said it wasn't Khan's inability to take a punch
            He doesn't seem very confident about that to me.

Comment

It's the least he can do with a guy who can't punch and just fought at 135. He could have gotten a top 10 LW from the lower half like Beltran, Murray, or even better Abril who is top 5 but is not a puncher but at least earned fame for getting robbed against Rios. I mean that is if you want to erase old ghosts with Lightweights, at least do it against a top 10 one, not JMW Molina's imposter.

Comment

I would like to see Khan vs Alexander next.

Comment

Khan stay away from a rematch with Garcia you would get knocked out again you can beat other decent fighters if you move up to welter you have Devon,madaina,Ortiz or even josesito Lopez

Comment

now if he losses this fight dam. i still want to see the prescott rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X