Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of driver are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive 4 over, signal every time I turn or switch lanes, and make sure to keep it clean when merging or switching lanes.

Depending on the day, I can get pretty pissed off at girls who seem to drive with their eyes closed and the guys in the lifted 4x4s tailgating and weaving in and out of traffic.

Comment

I drive cautiously, but usually a bit over the speed limit.

Comment

Chill coaster. Pretty safe, pretty laissez faire. Don't get worked up. Play excellent music with the windows up, still turn heads wherever I go.

Comment

I have been a crazy driver in my life, but nothing slows you down more than having your wife and kids in the car.

Comment

The chill coaster who always looks for an opening to avoid sitting in long ques at traffic lights and round abouts.
            I hate needlessly sitting in traffic when some safe but smart driving can avoid it

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I drive for a living so eventually I became a defensive driver kind of know what some moron drivers are going to do before they do it then I drive by them and shake my head like this...

this. what do you drive? i am about to buy a small box truck for my business and i'll be the one driving it most of the time.
              40k miles a year on my personal vehicles for my job. i've never been in an accident in almost ten years of driving. knock on wood. i'll probably get in one eventually.

i drive in whatever manner is the safest for myself and the people around me. if traffic is going 15 over the limit i'll keep up with them.

you've got to anticipate the mistakes that the idiots on the roadways are going to make. some people are dumb as rocks and go through the motions in life without any degree of thought. they're usually the type that end up cut in half by semi trucks.

i'm usually north and south of boston, which are some of the most treacherous highways in the country.

i've seen a dead body on the roadway (a body bag on a stretcher)
              accident scenes with excessive amounts of blood
              countless tire blow outs of semi trucks (just picture a hundred lbs of rubber and steel literally exploding off of a mack truck at 70 MPH)
              i saw an SUV fully involved with fire. fully involved. you could feel the heat from the opposite side of the highway.
              i was passed by a high speed police chase just a couple months ago.

highways are a crazy place
              if your body hits an object at the pace you regularly sustain (70 mph give or take,) it will literally explode.
              you've got your life in your hands when you're on the highway
              you've got your life in other people's hands as well, and that's the scary part.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Jesus i hate those, even tho ill do that occasionally when a really good song comes on
                I do it everytime when I'm driving alone or with a friend.

It helps me relax and drive better.

Comment

I'm the Nascar driver.

JK, i'm the nonexistent driver cause I don't even freaking drive.

Comment

I drive a bike.....

Comment

It depends. I drive a lot in the 5 boroughs for work. Its then when often I have zero patience and road rage, mainly because I have to go from place to place and want to get done asap.

I absolutely hate traffic, slow and scared drivers. I can't stand when people stomp on their brakes constantly in front of a green light, keep braking, then speed up at the yellow so they make it and I miss it.

But it's not just driving, when I'm in work mode, I often have very little patience for anything. Waiting in line, finding a close parking spot, taking an elevator with a lot of people, etc.

When I'm not working I'm much more relaxed and in much less of a hurry.

Comment

Working...
                      X