No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Pacquiao-Bradley Controversy Good For Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Pacquiao-Bradley Controversy Good For Everyone

Former world champion and the trainer of reigning WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire has taken the position that the controversy generated by the widely condemned split decision in the Manny Pacquiao- Timothy Bradley WBO welterweight title fight last June 9 “is good for everybody.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Pac has a clear win over Bradley so it is time to move on. There is no fever for a rematch and Bradley doesn't belong in the ring with Mayweather.

Comment

The reason Robert Garcia won't speak out is because of Rios vs. Abril.

Comment

Honestly, in my opinion, the only good that came out of the Pac-Bradley fight is that it proves that NOBODY is safe when it comes to being robbed. I'm pretty sure 99% of posters here felt that if there was going to be any type of robbery at all, it will NEVER be against Pac - the face of boxing.

Comment

Yes Pac is the face of boxing, but i wouldnt be watching the rematch if they make it

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            Honestly, in my opinion, the only good that came out of the Pac-Bradley fight is that it proves that NOBODY is safe when it comes to being robbed. I'm pretty sure 99% of posters here felt that if there was going to be any type of robbery at all, it will NEVER be against Pac - the face of boxing.
            The robbery benefitted manny. All he lost was a belt. He can now fight jmm a 4th time and then bradley without having to fight floyd. both fights will do well with all the hype from the basd decision. Both fights are TR in house fights where manny will surely get the benefit of the doubt. And, should he ever fight floyd, will get all the sympathy from fans, media, judges etc. Added bonus, he played it right and sold the "religious conversion" well.

Manny surely didn't lose here.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Pac has a clear win over Bradley so it is time to move on. There is no fever for a rematch and Bradley doesn't belong in the ring with Mayweather.
              Couldn't have said it better myself... Bradley was getting frustrated in there with manny... But, he was getting a few shots in every now and then. I remember one round the punch stats said 27 to 9 for PAC or something. Im a PAC fan but I don't think Bradley would have that much landed punches in two rounds. It was funny to see manny laugh and grin while Tim was throwing his punches. Floyd would totally embarrass Tim and I think he would purposely do it

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                Yes Pac is the face of boxing, but i wouldnt be watching the rematch if they make it
                If they ever do a rematch, I ain't buying that piece of garbage I tell you that much. Most likely going to be at a bar and use my money on liquor and chicken wings.

Comment

The only good that could come out of this controversy would be if they somehow managed to rule the decision a "no contest" on the basis of incompetent scoring from all three judges and returned Pac's rightful WBO back to him... Somebody who has authority needs to do something about this crap already. The fight, when watched, has Pacquiao victory written all over it, it's a no brainer, it's an easy score period. Give that man back his belt and for once for F's sake, get something done to right the wrong so that this crap won't happen again. At some point there has to be a beginning, a first step in the right direction for the sport and what better time than with this most recent injustice. This is sickening...

Comment

Only good thing about a rematch will be seeing Pacquiao brutally KO Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X