• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My top 12 things about 24-7 Cotto/Pacquiao

1. Manny Flying through the air.
    2. Manny trying to swim.
    3. Manny has his own hair dresser.
    4. Roach saying Hatton was not that good.
    5. Manny excited about a new pair of boxing shoes.
    6. Cotto's bouboy is bigger than Manny's bouboy.
    7. Cotto's tattoo artist is not an artist. Some one stop that wannabee before Cotto ends up with 50 of the ugliest tattoo's in boxing history.
    8. Cotto's lady reminds me of Mrs Swan from Mad TV.
    9. The USA was able to get food and water to the Filipines faster than they were able to get food and water to the people in New Orleans.
    10. Micheal Koncz and Alex Ariza fighting over who should be in Manny's corner to replace Ariza.
    11. Cotto looking like Mangler Jr emerging from the swiming pool.
    12. Brain "El Gordito" Perez doing canon balls in the pool. Manny is lucky he was not in the same pool, because he would have drowned poor little Manny in his own typhoon.

LOL @ #9. That's actually true too.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
      1. The USA was able to get food and water to the Filipines faster than they were able to get food and water to the people in New Orleans.
      2. Cotto looking like Mangler Jr emerging from the swiming pool.
      funny stuff my man!

Comment

lol

You forgot where Roach threatened to quit, and Pacquiao clearly didn't care

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          lol

You forgot where Roach threatened to quit, and Pacquiao clearly didn't care
          It would have made news, had Roach straight up told Manny, I quit, but it did not happen that way. Roach just said, I am leaving with out you.

Had Roach told Manny I quit, see you later and then Manny rolled his eyes, then it would have been funny.

Comment

It would have made news, had Roach straight up told Manny, I quit, but it did not happen that way. Roach just said, I am leaving with out you.

Had Roach told Manny I quit, see you later and then Manny rolled his eyes, then it would have been funny.
            Roach characterized it as quitting in his little synopsis video spot..but you're right, in the moment he just said he was leaving.

Still thought it was funny though, highlight of the show

Comment

Manny ain't stupid, he knows Roach has improved his game and his marketability. He could go his own way now, but it would be a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Manny ain't stupid, he knows Roach has improved his game and his marketability. He could go his own way now, but it would be a mistake.
                Roach knows how to protect his investment. He pays Manny more attention than any of his other fighters and rightfully so. I like both Roach and Atlas because they are stern and disciplinary.

Comment

1. Manny Flying through the air.
                  2. Manny trying to swim.
                  3. Manny has his own hair dresser.
                  4. Roach saying Hatton was not that good.
                  5. Manny excited about a new pair of boxing shoes.
                  6. Cotto's bouboy is bigger than Manny's bouboy.
                  7. Cotto's tattoo artist is not an artist. Some one stop that wannabee before Cotto ends up with 50 of the ugliest tattoo's in boxing history.
                  8. Cotto's lady reminds me of Mrs Swan from Mad TV.
                  9. The USA was able to get food and water to the Filipines faster than they were able to get food and water to the people in New Orleans.
                  10. Micheal Koncz and Alex Ariza fighting over who should be in Manny's corner to replace Ariza.
                  11. Cotto looking like Mangler Jr emerging from the swiming pool.
                  12. Brain "El Gordito" Perez doing canon balls in the pool. Manny is lucky he was not in the same pool, because he would have drowned poor little Manny in his own typhoon.

man, i think if we watch that on HD, you can see cotto's balls.

Comment

Roach knows how to protect his investment. He pays Manny more attention than any of his other fighters and rightfully so. I like both Roach and Atlas because they are stern and disciplinary.
                    Agreed. I like Freddie's approach more than Teddy's though. He's to the point, but not as combative and theatrical.

Comment

Working...
                    X