Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Canelo/Alvarez put down Pac under 6 rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Canelo/Alvarez put down Pac under 6 rounds?

How would Pac in Pac/JMM 4 perform against each of them?
    Last edited by Bahamut Zero; 09-16-2013, 08:08 AM. Reason: Wrong thread title

Alvarez would kill Pac in the 1st, he's too small

Comment

Now, how do I edit the god damn title I just messed up?!

I meant, Alvarez and Guerrero damn it!

*done editing*
      Last edited by Bahamut Zero; 09-16-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        Pac was too small against Dela Hoya and Margarito, I see no problem with that.

Comment

So people still dont know what a hype job is here, thats exatly what Nelo and Matthysse to a lesser degree was, if Floyd was knocking Canelo across the ring and buzzing him at will, what would Manny with his power do. Not to mention Manny's activity....

Yall think Nelo could survive sitting on the ropes letting Manny teeing off on him, theres level to this boxing thing, Floyd may be in a league of his own but lets not slight another HOF, Canelo has been given the world, and his ass has been kissed from here to the moon, the past few months, when he hasnt earned ****, and looked like a complete novice with the world watching

Canelo who Floyd had zero respect for is not even on Guerrero's level(who put up a better fight vs a cautious May). Nelo is not on the level of Cotto, De La Hoya at 154, or even a Victor Ortiz, after this fight coupled with the Trout fight which he should have lost, and a fight where 40 year old Mosley backed him up and outworked him, and yall still are drinking this koolaid. Whoever thinks Nelo gives Manny any issues doent know **** about boxing.............................

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zero View Post
            the pac that annihilated cotto would have a pretty good chance. today's pac, that's really a big ?????

Comment

that was a couple yrs ago, Pac's far from the same fighter
              he lacks the speed and legs to fight a guy that big now
              he'd get hit and taken out quickly by a big guy at this point

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                the pac that annihilated cotto would have a pretty good chance. today's pac, that's really a big ?????
                Take the Pac in Pac/JMM 4, not the Pac of 2009. I think even the Margarito that got obliterated by Pac KO's Canelo in 5 rounds.

Comment

that was a couple yrs ago, Pac's far from the same fighter
                  he lacks the speed and legs to fight a guy that big now
                  he'd get hit and taken out quickly by a big guy at this point
                  Though he lost a step, Pac was still brutal in Pac/JMM 4 for before being KOed. So, how'd it play if you take that Pac versus last weekends Alvarez?

Comment

Though he lost a step, Pac was still brutal in Pac/JMM 4 for before being KOed. So, how'd it play if you take that Pac versus last weekends Alvarez?
                    Pac's slightly bigger than Marquez and got dropped, then iced by him
                    and the KD/KO happened on individual right hands
                    he's a lot smaller than Alvarez; Alvarez fucking kills him
                    he's just too small to fuck with anything past WW
                    in his declined form, he's asking to get murdered fighting a big guy

Comment

Working...
                    X