Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGirt To Train Kendall Holt, Glen Tapia and Jose Peralta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGirt To Train Kendall Holt, Glen Tapia and Jose Peralta

Buddy McGirt has been hired to train former WBO junior welterweight champion Kendall Holt, undefeated junior middleweight prospect Glen Tapia and promising junior welterweight prospect Jose Peralta. [Click Here To Read More]

Flush your comeback down the toilet Holt,Mcgirt is a horrible trainer.

Comment

Bad news for Holt,damn I gave him a decent shot until reading this..Good thing I did not bet on this fight...Of all trainers why this one...

Comment

"C'mon baby gimme some head movement. Work da jab. C'mon baby"

Comment

why do some fighters still want to have mcgirt as a trainer? i dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            "C'mon baby gimme some head movement. Work da jab. C'mon baby"
            LMFAO,you got him down to the T...

Comment

Bye bye Tapia, this guy will kill your talent and throw in the towel if you are hit with more than 2 punches / rd

Comment

You guys are haters. McGirt's fighters lost a lot because let's be honest, he's never really given any top talent just mostly B and C level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Flush your comeback down the toilet Holt,Mcgirt is a horrible trainer.
                  I actually felt confident about Holt in this fight until now, oh well. You had a pretty decent career.

Comment

Working...
                  X