Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Floyd is dead.

Jmm will kill him. I don't give a fuk about the PED RUMORS. But Jmm physically is just a fuking beast now.

Pacquaio got destroyed, Broner can get it too.
    No, that is stupid. Floyd owns Márquez's ass again if they ever fight.

Comment

• many was exerting energy like crazy and if you muted it you would see marquez was going to the body form the first bell. not sustainable. I never seen manny move so much. both shot were marquez got him were on the button. This PED talk is crazy. Pac got caught so on th money. As a matter of fact that punch that got him is one mayweather throws all night. I picked Marquez to win. just no by way of knock out.

Stop the PED talk. When your fighter loses to another great fighter there is nothing to be ashamed of. I think its good to remember the last 3 fights could have gone either way, which means these two guys are on the same level.

Comment

• woooooooowwwwwww

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          i think the fight will be a replay of last time, with marquez winning more convincingly. i won't be surprised if marquez knocks pacquiao down as well.
          whelp... i was off.

Comment

• Great fight, epic KO and happy for JMM (like both fighters). I was worried about Pac's health there. Should go get an MRI/CAT scan.

Comment

• I expect *****'s to make 4000 Marquez PED-threads a week from now on. Oh wait, I don't.

Before the fight I said that him working with Heredia, and the changes he made to his physique at that age, was more suspicious than Pacquiao moving up in weight. Now this KO power, is more suspicious than anything Pac ever did.

Comment

• many was exerting energy like crazy and if you muted it you would see marquez was going to the body form the first bell. not sustainable. I never seen manny move so much. both shot were marquez got him were on the button. This PED talk is crazy. Pac got caught so on th money. As a matter of fact that punch that got him is one mayweather throws all night. I picked Marquez to win. just no by way of knock out.

Stop the PED talk. When your fighter loses to another great fighter there is nothing to be ashamed of. I think its good to remember the last 3 fights could have gone either way, which means these two guys are on the same level.

Comment

• Pac fought with all his heart....Got hit with a great shot.
                  Marquez is on something.

Where did that power come from?

Comment

• great fight Marquez

been waiting for that since 2004

cream always rises to the top

Comment

• I just saw the KO on ESPN news. That was a vicious shot made possible by Manny Pacquao dropping his left hand while throwing a right hand. This is a habit that he has that I thought would get him KO'd by Floyd Mayweather. The first knockdown of Pac wasn't a big punch. It occurred because Pac had his shoulders squared when he got hit.

I hope Marquez's contract with Arum is over now. If it is, I would like to see Mayweather/Marquez II in May to see if Marquez can fare any better
                      Last edited by big_james10; 12-09-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X