Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Body Barrage Made Berto Urinate Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jus glad ghost is getting some respect and props for a change....

Comment

i hope this will serve as a wake up call to berto to drop his trainer and exile his brotyher from his corner! what in gods name made berto think it was a good idea to come into the ring doing the mayweather defense ! if his trainer was worth anything he wouldnt of let berto start doing that at the age of 30 !

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        i hope this will serve as a wake up call to berto to drop his trainer and exile his brotyher from his corner! what in gods name made berto think it was a good idea to come into the ring doing the mayweather defense ! if his trainer was worth anything he wouldnt of let berto start doing that at the age of 30 !
        his trainer tried to get berto to stop holding, but berto didn't listen to his corner

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          A lot of sour grapes and ass hurt in this site.
          the Ghost didn't just beat up Berto's vagina, but I guess he pounded some a$$holes on Bscene too
          Last edited by Pullcounter; 11-30-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            his trainer tried to get berto to stop holding, but berto didn't listen to his corner
            truth be told holding was the ONLY thing that helped berto in that fight ! if it wasnt for berto holding he wouldve been beat up even worse! bertos trainer is a jack ass , and berto is a even bigger jack ass for not getting rid of him 4-5 fights ago ! loyalty is one thing but stupidity is another... and keeping that trainer is sheer stupidity! im still shaking my head at berto doing the shoulder roll with such awful foot work . i think at the end of round 4 berto was having sucess, and what does his trainer have him do in the begining of round 5 he went back to the shoulder roll and got caught with a straight left lmao and was hurt

shout out to the ghost he effectivly took away bertos stregnths .... but berto and his trainer also helped him pout by being idiots and fighting a stupid fight

Comment

Berto is a fighter who can't change his game. He couldn't do it against Ortiz, and Guerrero exploited that. Great game plan for Guerrero to force the action. Berto can only punch if you let him. Berto is done at the championship level.

Comment

Sources? You mean another self-serving press release from Guerrero. Really annoying guy.

Comment

Steroids aside....you have to give it to Berto though. He challenged Guerrero instead of taking an easy fight after a long lay off.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Berto is a fighter who can't change his game. He couldn't do it against Ortiz, and Guerrero exploited that. Great game plan for Guerrero to force the action. Berto can only punch if you let him. Berto is done at the championship level.
                    even with PEDs berto ain't sh#t

Comment

Working...
                    X