No announcement yet.

heading to toronto then havana and back to toronto...leave monday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heading to toronto then havana and back to toronto...leave monday

see queens of the stone age in toronto,then to havana for 12 nights of action then back to toronto for the black angels concert...2 great shows & 12 days of cuban girls...too bad blue jays are on the road when im there...oh well

its been a long,cold winter this year in edmonton so im happy to be getting this holiday in.won't be back to work until april 18.hopefully the snow is almost gone by then.

Comment

ive seen your previous thread where u brag about going to poor countries so u can take advantage of the women. i hope one of the prostitutes stab u to death.

Comment

I hope I could hit up cuba sometime next year. Cuban women are so fu*kin sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          ive seen your previous thread where u brag about going to poor countries so u can take advantage of the women. i hope one of the prostitutes stab u to death.
          lol! thank you...actually i keep in contact with a few from there...email back & forth.this is my 3rd trip to visit them.they will be at my hotel an hour after im there.i am the best client my hotel has ever had.i send my friends there & all of them have been quite bhappy.everyone makes money when im there.local girls,my favorite eateries,my hotel staff.i bring them stuff like toothpaste,handcream,tooth brushes & stuff they have a hard time affording...i dont take advantage of anyone...they just show up looking for me.word travels fast when white people with money show up.i dont look for anything...they look for me.i cant even have a beer on a restaurant patio without a hot,young cuban girl asking me if i want company...i dont look for anything...if you go there you will see...you are just jealous that you don't have the money or time to go to these places,cause if you did you will be doing the same things i am...everyone i know who goes there comes back a very happy person & cant wait to go back...

Comment

Originally posted by dj Özil View Post
            I hope I could hit up cuba sometime next year. Cuban women are so fu*kin sexy.
            Havana rocks but holguin & Santa Clara are good too.Santa clara is university city.they speak English alot more there....you would have a great time.I've got a 2 day concert in Toronto july23-24 so I might go to Santa Clara for a week or so...can't fly from Havana to Santa Clara but I can fly direct from Toronto...Cuba rocks! I'd go if I was you asap

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              lol! thank you...actually i keep in contact with a few from there...email back & forth.this is my 3rd trip to visit them.they will be at my hotel an hour after im there.i am the best client my hotel has ever had.i send my friends there & all of them have been quite bhappy.everyone makes money when im there.local girls,my favorite eateries,my hotel staff.i bring them stuff like toothpaste,handcream,tooth brushes & stuff they have a hard time affording...i dont take advantage of anyone...they just show up looking for me.word travels fast when white people with money show up.i dont look for anything...they look for me.i cant even have a beer on a restaurant patio without a hot,young cuban girl asking me if i want company...i dont look for anything...if you go there you will see...you are just jealous that you don't have the money or time to go to these places,cause if you did you will be doing the same things i am...everyone i know who goes there comes back a very happy person & cant wait to go back...
              u think u are not taking advantage of them just bcuz they are willing to do it? they come looking for rich ppl bcuz they need money so desperately they will do anything, and u take advantage of that. if u were really helping u would get them a job in canada, or set up a buisness in cuba.

toothpaste in return for sexual favors.. yeah thats a fair deal..

look, if u are an ******* just say u are an *******. but dont sit there and try to tell me u are doing them a favor. u are taking advantage of their situation.

for your information im planning a trip to cuba as we speak. but with my team, to train. if a bunch of girls are willing to demean themselfs for money i will either help them without asking anything in return or not help them at all. i wont exploit poverty for my own pleasure, and if it did i damn sure wouldnt brag about it. i have somewhat taken advantage of women myself although to close to this extent, but im not proud of it.

why dont u go open a chop chop in indonesia too while u are at it? those ppl need money aswell.

(in all seriousness what u are doing is acctually worse) prostitition is worse than slave labor, these girls are losing their souls.

so again.. i do hope one of them figures that out in your presence and stab u to death.
              Last edited by #1Assassin; 03-26-2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Instead of keep telling us about these trips, do something useful and take some pictures and upload them so we can see these hot young Cubans .

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  u think u are not taking advantage of them just bcuz they are willing to do it? they come looking for rich ppl bcuz they need money so desperately they will do anything, and u take advantage of that. if u were really helping u would get them a job in canada, or set up a buisness in cuba.

toothpaste in return for sexual favors.. yeah thats a fair deal..

look, if u are an ******* just say u are an *******. but dont sit there and try to tell me u are doing them a favor. u are taking advantage of their situation.

for your information im planning a trip to cuba as we speak. but with my team, to train. if a bunch of girls are willing to demean themselfs for money i will either help them without asking anything in return or not help them at all. i wont exploit poverty for my own pleasure, and if it did i damn sure wouldnt brag about it. i have somewhat taken advantage of women myself although to close to this extent, but im not proud of it.

why dont u go open a chop chop in indonesia too while u are at it? those ppl need money aswell.

(in all seriousness what u are doing is acctually worse) prostitition is worse than slave labor, these girls are losing their souls.

so again.. i do hope one of them figures that out in your presence and stab u to death.
                  Quit being gay...........so name this country where i can get ***** for toothpaste..............supply and demand my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                    Instead of keep telling us about these trips, do something useful and take some pictures and upload them so we can see these hot young Cubans .
                    What ya wanna fight about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X