Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kotelnik Bashes The Klitschkos: I Feel Bad For Their Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kotelnik Bashes The Klitschkos: I Feel Bad For Their Boxers

Former WBA light welterweight champion Andriy Kotelnik (31-4-1, 13 KOs), one of the finest boxers in his weight class, pulled no punches during his recent interview with national media agency "Young Ukraine" ("Ukraina Molodaya"). Kotelnik, who is coming off two back-to-back losses to world-class operators Amir Khan and Devon Alexander, threw a couple of bombs in the direction of the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir and Vitali, and their promotional company K2.

[Click Here To Read More]

No shock that K2 tried to float Kotelnik a raw deal.

Thats like the 10th fighter to testify against their ridiculous slave contracts. Its getting worse than the Tiger Woods mistress count!

Comment

freedoms head gonna explode with this news.

Comment

*****ko's

The *****ko brothers should be stripped for not fighting each other. They have destroyed the Heavyweight division. They need haye more than he needs them. They have more of a bum of the month club than Joe Louis did.

Comment

I'm interested to hear from Steelhammer regarding this. I know he's a huge Kotelnik fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
            I'm interested to hear from Steelhammer regarding this. I know he's a huge Kotelnik fan.
            his head will explode as well.

Comment

Well I didn't see Don King looking out for your interests by getting you a well deserved rematch with Alexander before the Bradley fight either. K2 isn't the best company to fight under but neither is Don King promitions.

Dejan Zavec's contract with Don King expired and a year later he was world champ. Maybe Kotelnik should look into another promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                Steelhammer is now finally gonna stop making/bumping Kotelnik/Alexander threads, .

Comment

Maybe if Kotelnik wasn't so feather-fisted he'd find a decent promoter who'll pay him the money he wants.

Don King will just keep him inactive until his contract runs out.

Comment

The Klits still waiting signature from the ****ty a$$ N!gga Haye. Self a$$ licking monky **** who sucked Adam booth nearly 2 years slanging klitsckos names without signing any contract, kinda sick huh? make you realise that N!gga ain't **** but ho & tricks......!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X