Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many days a week do you go to the gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days a week do you go to the gym?

How many times a week do you all go to the gym? Do any of you take a day off when you're too sore?

I'm hella sore/ate some bad beans. Wondering if I should just tough it out and go..

I go to train 4-5 days a week and lift 3 days a week. I'l take time off if i feel im overtraining

Comment

I don't really need to go to the gym much because i've got a barbell, bench, crosstrainer, dumbbells, ETC. Mostly all the things i need but i do heavy weights 3 times a week. And i cardio/ab workouts 2 or 3 times a week depending on how im feeling, but i've dropped the cardio at the moment because im bulking up.

Comment

I can only go twice a week currently, but I spar every time Im there. I train 6 days a week twice a day (3 times if you count 5 rounds of shadowboxing before breakfast), its just not all at the boxing gym. Theres 2 days I lift weights on top of that.

Comment

I train 5 days a week spar everyday i train

Comment

Normally 5 (monday-friday). When we have fights coming up we usually come in sunday too.

Comment

sparring 5 times a week, swim 3 days week, conditioning everyday.

Comment

I train 3-4 times a week at boxing gym 1-1.5 hrs high intensity, weights twice a week - full body mostly high weight low reps. Sparring hardly ever because I havenīt got enough sparring partners, but this should improve soon hopefully. Running a couple of times a week, if I have a fight I will run 4 or 5 days a week, cut the weights out and train 4-5 days at boxing gym

Comment

Don't actually go to a gym, but I do bicep curls, tricep extensions, push-ups, crunches at home for around half an hour, then go out jogging for 20-30 minutes around 3-4 times a week. (One day exercise, one day don't, etc)

Comment

I go to the gym 3 days a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays for about 2 hours. I try and get in the ring at least one of the 3 days and do some sparring. On my off days I go running for about an hour to work on my conditioning. But I found that giving your body a break to recover is sometimes just as important as working out and training. So If I ever just feel like **** at the gym, I really tone down my work out. But hey, I’ve only been at this for about 2 months, so I’d imagine that the tired feeling will soon be a thing of the past for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                    X