No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina: DeMarco Won't Be Able To Box For Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Molina: DeMarco Won't Be Able To Box For Twelve Rounds

Lightweight contender John Molina Jr. is ounting down the hours until his fight against WBC champion Antonio DeMarco. On a recent edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show, Molina told us that this was one of the best camps of his career.

"Camp has gone really, really well. Sparring was great. Luis Ramos was up there and we had a few other guys up there. Nothing but southpaws. I can't wait to get in there and do what I do best."
    [Click Here To Read More]

i'm sure demarco doesn't intend on boxing the whole night. some hours away, can't wait! may the best man win. ready for a good night of fights.

Comment

this match is gona be tough, i think i can guaranteed some blood between this two guys, neither will quit n both are there to hit, except demarco is smarter n sharper unlike molina has a punching bag face

Comment

Does Molina know something we don't. He better not underestimate DeMarco. DeMarco might look skinny, but he has some pop, and a chin.

Comment

Molina better make sure he can go twelve himself and not count on DeMarco slowing down. It's nice to wish the other guy is going to stand still, sooner or later, and let you tee off, but don't count on it.

Comment

He not gonna box buddy and he can last all 12. So get that in your mind now and get mentally prepared.

Comment

I forgot to mention another Territorial thing, the Sulaiman thing. He ranked Lundy above Molina even after Molina knocked Lundy out. To Sulaiman, Molina is a Pocho, not Mexican enough to respect. Molina can fix Sulaiman, for me and a lot of other people, tonight and fix Broner later.

Comment

Working...
              X