Collapse
No announcement yet.

gamboa made a mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naaahh.. triangle thoerios does'nt work just coz gamboa is better than abril p4p, does'nt mean he beats rios automaticlly... **** is ridiculous to say

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Gamboa would have needed to stop him, he's right that Arum always intended to use him as a stepping stone for one of his favorites and not seriously promote him as a marquee name.
      ^ Finally someone with an open mind. We need more people like this guy in these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
        naaahh.. triangle thoerios does'nt work just coz gamboa is better than abril p4p, does'nt mean he beats rios automaticlly... **** is ridiculous to say
        Come on bro, Yuri to fast for Rios, hands and feet. In what world or planet does Rios catch Gamboa?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Come on bro, Yuri to fast for Rios, hands and feet. In what world or planet does Rios catch Gamboa?
          triangle thoeries never work bro..abril beat rios ...not gamboa..could gamboa have have beaten rios ? no one knows, thats the truth

it's been proven many times triangle theory does'nt work..

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            If that was Yuri in there tonight against that version of Rios, this fight wouldn't have gone to the cards. Gamboa would've busted Brandon up. Abril is good, that much is clear, but he hasn't got enough pop to shut the door. It's a damn shame; Richard deserves better.

Comment

now you guys are making gamboa seem legit, hello the guy didnt want to fight rios in the first place. yes rios looked bad tonight, yes he lost to abril, but havent you guys wondred if the weight had anything to do with the way rios looked tonight...........

Comment

i will admit i am a rios fan but i dont agree with tonights win,

Comment

There is no way that Arum would rob Gamboa. Are you people insane? Gamboa has a big money upside also, espically if he beats the bigger Rios. He might make it a draw but he wouldnt have robbed the undefeated young star. Makes no sense for him to do that. He wouldve either let it be a fair fight or made it a draw

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    now you guys are making gamboa seem legit, hello the guy didnt want to fight rios in the first place. yes rios looked bad tonight, yes he lost to abril, but havent you guys wondred if the weight had anything to do with the way rios looked tonight...........

Ok, so lets say it was the weight issue (which I think is one of the THOUSAND reasons he lost tonight)....how would it have been different fighting Gamboa at 135?

You mean to tell me you don't think Gamboa would have washed Rios even worse than Abril did tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      I think the weight had alot to do with it and he has probably cause permanent irreversible damage but I think that is part of the point of this thread. Iys not to say that Rios just flat out sucks. Its to say that if the weight was a problem then it still wouldve been a problem if it was Gamboa in there also.

Comment

Working...
                      X