No announcement yet.

Your opinion on energy drinks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    oh and if you want to chill and have something to help you sleep, Bob Marley's Mellow Mood tea (anti-energy drink) is awesome (owned by the Marley family). It's a type of tea with valerian root, lemon balm, passion flower, etc that help sleep:

Wanted to try one of these class of drinks for some time, but never seem to have been in an area where they were sold.

Comment

Originally posted by wood1985 View Post
      Vodka and redbull or jäger bombs are great. Too expensive to drink though!

I only drink a redbull once a month or so when I've literally no energy and tired at work. Usually if I've not had enough sleep or not been drinking a lot of water.
      Damn I fcuking love jagrbombs!! Haven't had one in a while, mostly cuz I don't like mixing caffeine and booze

Also I make my own jagrbombs at the bar by ordering redbull and jäger separately since they always use a half can of redbull for each bomb and charge you for a full one
      Last edited by Russian Crushin; 09-07-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Jagerbombs tonight it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Wanted to try one of these class of drinks for some time, but never seem to have been in an area where they were sold.
          it's hit or miss. Luckily I have several locations right by my house that sell them. A QFC and an Albertsons. Also, they are commonly found in "natural" type grocery outlets.

They are really good. Anytime I'm feeling anxious or can't sleep I'll have one and it always makes me chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Damn I fcuking love jagrbombs!! Haven't had one in a while, mostly cuz I don't like mixing caffeine and booze

Also I make my own jagrbombs at the bar by ordering redbull and jäger separately since they always use a half can of redbull for each bomb and charge you for a full one
            They absolutely destroy my stomach. I went on a night out a couple of month back and got home about 3 am then drunk a whole bottle on my own. My stomach was destroyed for about 3 days.

Always regret drinking it!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              it's hit or miss. Luckily I have several locations right by my house that sell them. A QFC and an Albertsons. Also, they are commonly found in "natural" type grocery outlets.

They are really good. Anytime I'm feeling anxious or can't sleep I'll have one and it always makes me chill out.
              Cool. I'll try checking out an "organic" market or the like and see if they're carried.

Comment

Oh yea of course, especially red bull....2.25 a can now? GTFO

While I have used the cheaper ones, I have always found redbull to be the best and gives me a different buzz. The cheap ones give me a coffee buzz
                I seriously think I've only had like two red bulls in my life because of the inordinate cost, it's a joke. Also, why is jäger so ridiculously expensive? Costs way more than it's worth.

Comment

i have used five hour energy a few times but other than that - nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    I seriously think I've only had like two red bulls in my life because of the inordinate cost, it's a joke. Also, why is jäger so ridiculously expensive? Costs way more than it's worth.
                    Yea not sure why its so ridiculously overpriced

And is it expensive? i find it pretty cheap

Comment

Yea not sure why its so ridiculously overpriced

And is it expensive? i find it pretty cheap
                      I usually see it for roughly $30 for a 750ml bottle if I recall. That's as much as a bottle of Grey Goose or Glenlivet in any locale. Clearly a case where media and advertising have given it a premium image and pricing it doesn't fully deserve. Same with Red Bull. Some people think Smirnoff is actually consumable

Comment

Working...
                      X