No announcement yet.

Official: Alexander Dimitrenko vs Michael Sprott RbR discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    I remember when Wilson was the talk of the day after his devastating KO of Emmanuel Nwodo. Those days seem long gone now.

I'm guessing Gomez will get a title shot at some point as long as he keeps beating these type of opponents he is facing. Not the most honourable way of getting a title shot, but it works.
    He was lucky. He is only a wild swinging brawler, more like a tough bar fighter than a schooled boxer. Pretty useless in my opinion, and not nice to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
      That's because he is doodoo.

Awful fighter.

Big fat fairy.

Worse than Audley freaking Harrison.

Tell me something. Is "Sasha" Russian for complete pussy? Between him and Povetkin they've got the title of biggest wuss in boxing pretty much tied up.

And people actually want Wlad to fight this guy? I'd rather see Evander Holyfield get his shot, thank you very much.

At least Alex can content himself with knowing he has some monster sized balls. They're so large they've retreated inside his body and taken residence where his kidneys would be. If he can coax them down into his scrotum anytime soon, he'll be a force, I'm telling ya.

Till then fuk him and everyone associated with him.
      Sasha means Alex in russia. Alex/Alexander = Sasha

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        I remember when Wilson was the talk of the day after his devastating KO of Emmanuel Nwodo. Those days seem long gone now.

I'm guessing Gomez will get a title shot at some point as long as he keeps beating these type of opponents he is facing. Not the most honourable way of getting a title shot, but it works.
        Gomez was stopped years ago, when he was good, by Vitaly Klitschko, in the 10th as I recall.

Comment

I thought Gomez could get another payday on the strength of his performance against Vitali but I was wrong. He turned in a terribly lazy effort and paid for it. Darnell Wilson is obviously not going anywhere even after this victory but it is nice to see a fellow poster (don't know if he posts anymore though) get a win over a notable opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Gomez was stopped years ago, when he was good, by Vitaly Klitschko, in the 10th as I recall.
            gomez was a good cruiserweight when the limit was 190lbs...he's another blown up CW.he beat 42 year old mccall & virchis to get his title shot.he won a regional belt in turkey.the WBC international title...he was a decent HW at best.his biggest wins are vs 42 yr old mccall,sinan sam, david defigabon,virchis & denis bahktov...he was ok at best...when a win over a 42 year old former champ is your only real name you got on your resume then you are not that good...

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              yanqui diaz also knock him out in 1 round before the vitali fight...yes yanqui diaz

Comment

Working...
              X