No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Bradley Looked Beatable, Alexander Looked Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Bradley Looked Beatable, Alexander Looked Scared

WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has given his opinion on Saturday's unification between 140-pound champions Devon Alexander and Timothy Bradley. The fight ended in the tenth round after Alexander was unable to see from his right eye and the fight was stopped. Bradley would win a ten round technical decision and unify the WBO/WBC titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

no doubt khan can beat both if his STRENGTH and CONDITIONING is right. but hope gary shaw is ready to deal with 'team khan' (which is almost an anagram for 'attempt rob you blind')

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has given his opinion on Saturday's unification between 140-pound champions Devon Alexander and Timothy Bradley. The fight ended in the tenth round after Alexander was unable to see from his right eye and the fight was stopped. Bradley would win a ten round technical decision and unify the WBO/WBC titles.

[Click Here To Read More]
      As of late, Khan has been opening his mouth once too often.

Comment

Khan see's flaws in Bradley but i see more flaws with Khan. Bradley takes Khan in a 12UD IMO!!

Comment

Both fighters have flaws and are not perfect but I feel the combination of size and speed advantages will be critical factor leading to Khan winning their fight. I was very impressed with Khan's ability to take punishment in the Maidana fight,that was a real eye opener and surprise to me and a lot of this is down to hios work with Ariza. If the parting with Ariza leads to a physical decline in Khan then this fight will be much closer.

Comment

maybe ariza will be happy to work with Khan for free. seems to be team khan's expectations of late, staff and opponents

Comment

Let Bradley and Khan settles the issue inside the Ring! Then, the winner ought to fight Pacman, at yearend! that is, if Floyd Jr won't fight anymore!

Comment

I want to see Khan try and low ball Bradley, I've got Timothy beating Amir via headbutt.

Comment

Very disappointing fight . I think Khan would beat Bradley bad . That ref just kept letting Bradley head butt ??? you'd think he was a billy goat ? he wont go much futher no punch , somebody with put him on the mat like Paul Williams .

Comment

Both guys failed to impress. Bradley called out Pacquiao, but I think he would get killed.

A fight with Kahn would be interesting, I would have to favor Kahn a bit due to the fact that he has a little more power than Bradley. Anyways it was not what I expected out of Bradley or Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                    X