No announcement yet.

Gerry Penalosa Sets His Sights on Vic Darchinyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Penalosa Sets His Sights on Vic Darchinyan

FORMER two-time world champion Gerry Penalosa revealed his next fight has moved a week later against a new possible formidable opponent. [details]

I think Penalosa would make Vic look foolish. But what does Penalosa want this fight for? Does Darchinyan still generate that much money with an Armenian fan base?

Comment

That's a good match up.

Comment

I was stunned when Darch sonned Mijares, who I thought would box him silly. I don't think Gerry could do much better at this point. Maybe it can be a lil competitive, but Gerry ain't winnin it.

Comment

Iceta

iceta you monkey, open your stuck-up mind, first of all Darchinyan is not Armenian fan based fighter but worldwide fighter and most exciting fighter as you monkeys know that too, for which cause you're dying to see Darchinyan exalted. Secondly, Darchinyan is the most marketable boxer in the world in any division, additionally he makes more money that anyone in his division or a few divisions higher. So STFU and keep your sewer shut! stuck-up swer gene.

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          I think Penalosa would make Vic look foolish. But what does Penalosa want this fight for? Does Darchinyan still generate that much money with an Armenian fan base?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I was stunned when Darch sonned Mijares, who I thought would box him silly. I don't think Gerry could do much better at this point. Maybe it can be a lil competitive, but Gerry ain't winnin it.
            I bet you all my points he beats vic easy.

Comment

Originally posted by 300HEMI View Post
              iceta you monkey, open your stuck-up mind, first of all Darchinyan is not Armenian fan based fighter but worldwide fighter and most exciting fighter as you monkeys know that too, for which cause you're dying to see Darchinyan exalted. Secondly, Darchinyan is the most marketable boxer in the world in any division, additionally he makes more money that anyone in his division or a few divisions higher. So STFU and keep your sewer shut! stuck-up swer gene.
              are you Armenian or just the dumbass human being living on earth. You should keep your sewer mouth shut for even attempting to put Darchiniyan as a marketable boxer in the world. You either ******ed or you brain is fried from all the drugs you take. Darchiniyan..as I'm glad to see his dumbass lose again and will happen again when he fights a smart boxer that can move and counter punch. Mijares showed that he is a ***** losing to DarchiniyAN, ARCE just plain stupid. I would have more respect for you if you said that Darchiniyan is the most overrated fighter in the world. With that said....Darchiniyan is trying to chase the PACQUIAO dream, but someone forgot to tell the guy that he is overrated and always fights the same. He fought the same when he beat Mijares and Arce. The media just always says that Darchiniyan box better when he beat both, no he just bullied both. When you don't let Darchiniyan bully you...you can win the fight, better yet any fighter thats not scared of anything usually has the KNOCKOUT POWER..LIKE DONAIRE AND PACQUIAO....

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                darch is one of the bigger names under 122 lbs.

Comment

Vic will smash Penalosa, especially if he fights the way he faught Dimitrenko, Mijares, and Arce. Vic faught a dumb fight against a very tough fighter in Agbeko. If Vic fights smart as he did in the previous mentioned fights I like him over Penalosa, Montiel, and Morel.

Comment

Originally posted by Datu Puti View Post
                    are you Armenian or just the dumbass human being living on earth. You should keep your sewer mouth shut for even attempting to put Darchiniyan as a marketable boxer in the world. You either ******ed or you brain is fried from all the drugs you take. Darchiniyan..as I'm glad to see his dumbass lose again and will happen again when he fights a smart boxer that can move and counter punch. Mijares showed that he is a ***** losing to DarchiniyAN, ARCE just plain stupid. I would have more respect for you if you said that Darchiniyan is the most overrated fighter in the world. With that said....Darchiniyan is trying to chase the PACQUIAO dream, but someone forgot to tell the guy that he is overrated and always fights the same. He fought the same when he beat Mijares and Arce. The media just always says that Darchiniyan box better when he beat both, no he just bullied both. When you don't let Darchiniyan bully you...you can win the fight, better yet any fighter thats not scared of anything usually has the KNOCKOUT POWER..LIKE DONAIRE AND PACQUIAO....
                    Fuc does that mean dude?

Comment

Working...
                    X